1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie alert!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by vicky89, 27 January 2014 Social URL.

1. vicky89

vicky89 New Member

Hey everyone!!

It's so exciting to see how you're all getting on!! Especially as I am ready to start in the morning!

Just finished a week on lipotrim, but found it very boring!! So hopefully this will be better!!

I am aiming to lose 2 stone by my birthday in march (11st now! ) so fingers crossed I can stick to this!

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Vicky
    Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

Hi Vicky and welcome - hope it's all going well for you.

5. Mr Determined

Mr Determined Well-Known Member

Hey good luck I'm a noob too and so far so good!

6. Dr Slim Again

Dr Slim Again Member

Hi Vicky,

Hope it's going well for you. I'm on Day 4 and it's getting easier already. I have lost weight on a VLCD in the past, and only regained some of it over the years. I am a firm believer in VLCDs! Just ask any questions on here as they arise. I find looking through other people's messages really motivating and helpful as well.

Best of luck!

Tammy

7. preston12

preston12 Member

Hi Vicky!

I'm also new to exante and started yesterday. I also want to lose 2 stone by March so I will look forward to reading ur updates :) x

8. xsammiloux

xsammiloux Well-Known Member

Hi Vicki
    I started exante for the first time in 4 weeks ago, I started at 10st12 and want to get down to 8st by time I go to Ibiza at the beginning of May, so in similar boat to you. If you stick to it you will loose it by March, Iv lost 12 pounds in 4 weeks, although I think I could have done better but I cheated a few times.

Good luck :) x

9. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

You sound like I have similar goals to me! I hope I can do aswell as u x

10. Starshine

Starshine Well-Known Member

Welcome Vicky! I am just going into day 6 TS. I look forward to your updates. Good luck! xx