Newbie and a failure :(

Hafsahk

I was put on lipotrim last Wednesday and not even one day has gone where I've stuck to it I have one milkshake a day and the rest food day one went swimmingly then we went out to eat and my motivation levels are so low. My brother is getting married in 6 weeks an I want to at least shed a stone I know if I try I can do this BUT IM NOT I don't know what's wrong with me it's like I'm pullin myself back and always giving In I go for my weigh in Wednesday which I'm not planning on doing because I have so many milkshakes left so I'm Going to go on Saturday I really really want to shed at least 4lb this week how do I say no to food? Every other day my family order takeaway and it's such a weakness for me I hate the way I look I've tried everything (including writing 'fat' all over my body with a permenant marker) but nothing's working so much stress and I always end up turning to food I was told to come on to this support site as it really motivates you to keep going :(

I know how you feel. You just have to soldier it for a few weeks. Best to not let no body know. I find it helps me keep focus because I'm not getting any pity, or worse, theyre not rubbing it in.

*Hug* I'm afraid I really don't know anything about the specific diet that you are doing but I will happily share with you some encouragement ("Whoo! You can totally do it" *does a cheer leading routine in your honour*) and some advice.

Do your family know that you're trying to diet, maybe you could ask them to try and keep you strong, to actively deny you take away and not offer you anything unhealthy or even just ask you 'are you sure that you can eat that' every time they see you reaching for something.

Some other things that I do that you can do yourself is a) plan some healthy snacks that you know you can have if need be. Keep them on hand and when other people are eating unhealthy stuff go get your snack and eat that at the same time. It may help you to not cave and eat what they are having if you have something of your own to eat. B) keep a food diary. Go buy a cheap girl and note book, write the date at the top of the page each day and then write down everything you eat and drink BEFORE YOU EAT IT. If you have to open the book and write down that you're about to eat a pizza then it may just stop you. Also fill your note book with food diary plans for the coming week, photos, goal sticky notes with encouragement from you and your friends and family, how you're feeling each day, new healthy recipes you've just discovered, your changing body measurements; anything that will keep you on track and motivated.

You're awesome just for being here and it sucks SO MUCH that you've been made to feel so low, I offer all the love, support and friendship in the world to you because I promise if you just stay with it you'll get where you wanna be x

Scifi x

I was put on lipotrim last Wednesday and not even one day has gone where I've stuck to it I have one milkshake a day and the rest food day one went swimmingly then we went out to eat and my motivation levels are so low. My brother is getting married in 6 weeks an I want to at least shed a stone I know if I try I can do this BUT IM NOT I don't know what's wrong with me it's like I'm pullin myself back and always giving In I go for my weigh in Wednesday which I'm not planning on doing because I have so many milkshakes left so I'm Going to go on Saturday I really really want to shed at least 4lb this week how do I say no to food? Every other day my family order takeaway and it's such a weakness for me I hate the way I look I've tried everything (including writing 'fat' all over my body with a permenant marker) but nothing's working so much stress and I always end up turning to food I was told to come on to this support site as it really motivates you to keep going :(
i agree with sci fi tentacles. you can do it HAFSAHK!!

The only thing I can suggest is go the shop and buy a 2ltr bottle of water and have it with u all day. Every time u get peckish neck some water till u feel bloated.

Did u know, like 70% of people can't tell the difference between hunger and thirst...

Hope this helps

*Hug* I'm afraid I really don't know anything about the specific diet that you are doing but I will happily share with you some encouragement ("Whoo! You can totally do it" *does a cheer leading routine in your honour*) and some advice.

Do your family know that you're trying to diet, maybe you could ask them to try and keep you strong, to actively deny you take away and not offer you anything unhealthy or even just ask you 'are you sure that you can eat that' every time they see you reaching for something.

Some other things that I do that you can do yourself is a) plan some healthy snacks that you know you can have if need be. Keep them on hand and when other people are eating unhealthy stuff go get your snack and eat that at the same time. It may help you to not cave and eat what they are having if you have something of your own to eat. B) keep a food diary. Go buy a cheap girl and note book, write the date at the top of the page each day and then write down everything you eat and drink BEFORE YOU EAT IT. If you have to open the book and write down that you're about to eat a pizza then it may just stop you. Also fill your note book with food diary plans for the coming week, photos, goal sticky notes with encouragement from you and your friends and family, how you're feeling each day, new healthy recipes you've just discovered, your changing body measurements; anything that will keep you on track and motivated.

You're awesome just for being here and it sucks SO MUCH that you've been made to feel so low, I offer all the love, support and friendship in the world to you because I promise if you just stay with it you'll get where you wanna be x

Scifi x

SciFi - Lipotrim is a Total Food Replacement diet and as such, snacks, food etc is not allowed.

SciFi - Lipotrim is a Total Food Replacement diet and as such, snacks, food etc is not allowed.

Hi there, in light of this I went to check out the scheme and see what advice I can offer and I think that even if you can't smack when, for instance, your family is eating takeaway, you should try and reserve one of your liquid meals until they're eating. In fact, if they do order take out you could wait until it arrives and then just as they're sitting down to eat leave the room to go make your chicken soup or drink. On average a craving only lasts for 20 minutes. By removing yourself from the room when their food first arrives you'll start to get yourself through the desire to pick and when you return you'll have a meal of your own and with a little luck the take away might already be half eaten. All you have to do is hold on until it's gone and then it doesn't matter how much you want it because it won't be there for you to eat.

If you have an android or apple phone you could even download MyDietCoach app for £0.69 it has a panic button that you can press when you're craving and it will help count you down through that crucial 20 minute period when craving is the hardest, if not just set an alarm and write some helpful tips to yourself or goals in the diet diary book that I suggested before and read through them as you count down to success x

I hope this helps and I hope that you have a great day today, if you can get through today it'll be your first step to the rest of your life. Everyone here is rooting for you and is proud of you, jus remember that,
Scifi x

hey hafsahk, I know that this diet is really really difficult. Please do not feel like a failure. The great thing is that you know you want to lose some weight and you are taking action. Im on day 9 now and I try to take each day individually because if I think of how long it will take me to get to goal it makes me want to break out!! Break this down into bite sized chunks (if you'll pardon the foodie expression :)) in terms of the days and in terms of your weight loss. I find that works for me anyway. Oh and Ive also spent a small fortune treating myself to non food related items such as make-up and accessories, lol! Once you get past day 4 on the tfr you are over the worst of it in my experience. Dust yourself off and dont put your restart off until tomorrow. The very best of luck to you and I am sure you can do it :)

I started two days ago and also feel like a failure but have learnt that I'm an emotional eater.

I am not hungry but ate due to boredom so will sart again tomorrow and have forgiven myself ad ready to move on x

Learn from your mistake and move on

Back