Newbie- and a little scared

mummy33

Hello everyone, I am on my first day of ss, I have kept so busy, my house had never been so clean!!. Have got through the dreaded "making the kids their tea" episode without a slip. I have told myself to take it day by day, but when I look at the bigger picture, I get scared that I won't be able to do it. I have taken some "lovely" before pics that I keep taking a look at, and the water is going down without a problem, black tea is a bit of a bugger though!! I am looking at losing 2 stone 4 lbs to get down to 10 stone, I will then take a look at how I feel (as I dont remember being 10 stone!!), as I should be looking at 9 stone 8 lbs for my height 5 ft 2 in, so now I have waffled on!!, what time scale could I be looking at it taking to lose the weight before adding a meal (not that I'm desperate or anything!!). P.S. This website is a godsend!! xx :D

Hello and welcome :) Good luck with your CD journey :)

I believe it is usually advised that you start working up the steps when your BMI is 25+1stone. Other than that, every 13th week on SS or SS+ you need to step up to the 810 plan for a week.

xx

Good luck mummy33! Day 2+3 were my hardest but once your past it you feel fine again. You'll be able to lose that in no time. Have a read through some of the threads on here and see how much other people have lost. It keeps me going most days!!! :D

That is so true, the posts on here have really kept me motivated today, luckily I am not in work this week, so I can focus 100% on the diet, feeding the kids will done with PURE willpower though!!, thank you for replying so quick, this site is now on my favourites list!! x:)

You'll probably find that you get a little obsessed with this site! I know I have, I'm on here everyday now. Its good because you can come on here and tell people how its going and they understand because we are all going through the same thing xx

Hello everyone, I am on my first day of ss, I have kept so busy, my house had never been so clean!!. Have got through the dreaded "making the kids their tea" episode without a slip. I have told myself to take it day by day, but when I look at the bigger picture, I get scared that I won't be able to do it. I have taken some "lovely" before pics that I keep taking a look at, and the water is going down without a problem, black tea is a bit of a bugger though!! I am looking at losing 2 stone 4 lbs to get down to 10 stone, I will then take a look at how I feel (as I dont remember being 10 stone!!), as I should be looking at 9 stone 8 lbs for my height 5 ft 2 in, so now I have waffled on!!, what time scale could I be looking at it taking to lose the weight before adding a meal (not that I'm desperate or anything!!). P.S. This website is a godsend!! xx :D

Hi Mummy33,

Yes, minimins is addictive and fantastic for getting thru difficult days. Well done on sticking to CD for the kids tea :) Keep reaching for the water if you start thinking about food :D Just the first few days the hardest then you'll be 10 stone before you know it.

Best of luck.

Hi & good luck with your loss - I've only been on SS for 8 days so I'm feeling my way around at the moment & looking forward to the bars next week :D
You're right though, this site is fab for the real opinions and support you get

Hello Mummy33 and welcome. This site will be your extra motivation and is very addictive.

Good luck on your journey x

Hi Mummy33, I'm on day 3. It hasn't been too hard, but like you my house is gleaming and I've been for a long walk each day. I'm just coming to the end of my maternity leave so I've timed this diet to coincide with being back on payroll, but on annual leave :) So that I can get over the difficult days before having to face work. (Been off for over a year)

Every time I feel a hunger pang I've taken a drink of water. I find the water goes down easily.

Good luck on your loss - you should be able to loose a stone a month so there's your incentive for sticking to it :D

my goodness...a stone a month..well, to be 10 stone in two months would be amazing, I know it is not going to be an easy journey, but after so many failed diet attempts with others, ww,sw...you name it!! I am so motivated to make this work ;) Thanks for all the lovely replies, and yes, after one day, I'm addicted to this site!!:) xx

oh, and Shopaholic, your starting w8 and height are very similair to mine, would love to hear how you get on on your first wi and beyond, good luck to us all, we will KICK fat gals butt!!!:D:D:D

Back