Newbie and a Newbie to Slimming World

louiseblues

Hi all I joined Slimming World on Thursday 24th January 2013, having never tried it before. I have followed weight watchers for many years having success on the old points plan until the changed it to Pro points plan, then ive failed miserably on it. Having known that plan and scheme like the back of my hand, I decided it was time for a change.

I can believe the sheer amount of food you can eat in a day at SW and I can understand how you can eat all this?? Surely it would be consuming more than the recommended 1200kcals a day, can anyone shed any light on how people have lost lots of weight on his plan by being able to eat to your hearts content lol.

Anyway I'm hoping it works for me and good luck everyone on there weight loss journeys :)

Louise

Last edited:
Hi Louise, welcome to Minimins :) How did you find your first week on SW and how was your weigh in today? Good luck with your weight loss :)

Hi, my first week was great my weigh day was Wednesday and i lost 12lb I literally couldn't believe it! I was talk of the group and the group after mine group, thanks for everyone's support x

Oh wow that's an amazing loss, well done you!

I bet you feel great and it will spur you on to keep up the good work, fab!

Hi, I have been a member on here for quite a while, but only starting to post recently. I am trying to stick to Slimming World and hope to lose one and a half stone. Joined the gym and starting spinning and kettle bells.

Thank you again, weigh day on weds

I lost a further 3lb today making it 15 in total :)

Thank you:)

Back