newbie and in need of a few buddies for support

auntieknickers

:sign0144: hello everyone Ive been reading through this forum for a while now and love the suppot that everyone gives each other :D, i ordered a sample pack on Thursday so i hope my delivery will be here tomorrow so i can start straight away. i cant wait to get rid of this weight.

well a bit about me - i'm a 33 year old :( mum of two wonderful children, my ds is coming up 15 (this scares the life out of me) and my dd has just turned 9, i have a wonderful and very supportive husband whom i've been with since i was 15 ( :eek: it must be love lol) and two dogs who i love as much as my kids.

i put on alot of weight whilst doing my degree which i completed last summer, it was easer to get a take away and continue studying than prepare a health meal, what a mistake that was :cry:. so it time for me to get healthy again and after trying sw and ww i feel that vlcd is the best way to go.

if anyone wants to buddy up for additional support that would be great :)

Helloooooooooooo and welcome hun :D

Im here to buddy up if you like but ive already been on diet for 11 days so dont worry bout telling me where to go (hehe) if you are looking for someone whos starts same time! ive got a doggy and a pussycat, couldnt love them more if they came fom my own womb-:character00100: wouldnt fancy any humans coming out that way though :p

Good luck for your start!

Catdog xx

hello and welcome auntie knickers - thats what my neice calls me!

that would be great catdog :D thanks

hi knickers lol my nieces and nephew both call me it i suppose they will grow out of it eventually (i hope)

Get posting buddy :p, you need 50 posts to send pms :D

Catdog xx

k will do xx

Hi, I'm hopefully starting on Friday-delivery permitting so if u want another buddy then holler-tho I have got tons to lose :( x

Hello, I start sns today! I was on Lipotrim for last week but due to a three day blip over the bh weekend I'm getting a new start weight today and going to give it my all from now. I'm feeling very ashamed of myself for loosing control the way I did not today is a new beginning! Good luck with your journey. X

Hiya. I'm starting tomorrow too! I need a buddy please! :) Good luck, I'm feeling really positive after reading everyone's lovely comments and inspirational stories on here. I've tried ww and sw more times than I care to admit and the weight has crept up and up to the point where I've 8 stone to lose now :( I would really appreciate buddying up with someone too :)

Good luck to all newbies, anyone who has done VLCD previously will know how hard it can be but the great news is not on S&S!, im a few weeks in and have to keep telling myself ..................I AM ON A VLCD! Im finding it a doddle compared to Cambridge! x

Really? That's so encouraging! I did Cambridge but did struggle to be honest. Why do you think it's easier? :)

the more support the merrier just gutted that my order still hasn't turned up :cry: i do still have a few shakes left over from last year when i did cd and their still in date so i think I'll use them till my order arrives

Same here, I was hoping my order would come today but I got the tracking email earlier saying it can be tracked after 6pm today so it must be coming tomorrow :-(

if you dont mind me asking when did you order yours? as i ordered mine last thursday and was told it had been dispatched :( but no sign hope hope it hasnt gone missing (that would just be my luck)

auntieknickers said:
if you dont mind me asking when did you order yours? as i ordered mine last thursday and was told it had been dispatched :( but no sign hope hope it hasnt gone missing (that would just be my luck)

I ordered mine on Sunday, and it is being delivered tomorrow, as it was only 20p more to get next day delivery from city link. Bear in mind, Friday-Monday would be classed as non working days this week cos of Easter :)

I ordered mine on Friday so I think it'll be here tomorrow

woohoo my delivery has come:party0011:, royal mail must have been doing a few rounds to day coz mine can in the third and was delivered to a neighbor so i got it in the end, however there were on instructions on how to make them up just packets and a tape measure lol i'll get there in the end ;)

Back