Extra Easy Newbie and meal out tonight!!

*Sparkles*

**2015 is my Year!**
I just joined my 1st class last night as a complete newbie to slimming world and I have 2 meals out this weekend, prob not the best time to join but hey ho.

Tomorrow night is harvester and Im fine with that but tonight's is tricky.... its a set meal and im doing extra easy this week until i can get my head around things. Ive had 4 syns today already with lunch plus my a choice, so I still have a B choice.

Ive coped the meal here....can anyone help with suggestions?

Much appreciated!

nikki xx:rolleyes:

Starters
Soup of the day- served with crusty bread and dairy butter
Haggis fritters rolled in natural breadcrumbs and topped with whisky scented onion gravy
Cocktail of oak smoked salmon and plump prawns drizzled with marie rose sauce
Salad of feta, olives and sun blushed tomato topped with a tzatziki dressing

Main Courses
Chargrilled beef burger served on a focaccia bun with skin on chips and tomato relish
Special fish supper- salt, vinegar and brown sauce anyone?
Breast of local chicken with cabbage, bacon, mustard mash and rosemary gravy
Pan roasted mixed vegetables simmered in Thai spices and finished with coconut milk, served with basmati rice

Thanks for the replies!

When I got there the menu had changed slightly so I went for lentil soup for starter with a small roll which I put as my b choice as I hadn't had it.

Main course was the veg Thai curry so I'm guessing the rice would be free and wod count syns for the sauce??

I resisted dessert and overall feel pretty good for day 1 - tried my best ! :)

Well done for resisting dessert! They may have used some oil in both your starter and main when cooking but I wouldn't worry too much about it, i just would assume i'd had all my syn for the day and start a fresh tomorrow. :) X

I love lentil soup. A sandwich shop next to my work makes the best one ever and I've never been able to recreate it the same! There's some really nice recipes for lentil soup on bbcgoodfood though which are free if you use frylight instead of oil. It's lovely with bacon in too.. Mmm! Xxxx

BlondieSam said:
I love lentil soup. A sandwich shop next to my work makes the best one ever and I've never been able to recreate it the same! There's some really nice recipes for lentil soup on bbcgoodfood though which are free if you use frylight instead of oil. It's lovely with bacon in too.. Mmm! Xxxx

Thanks for the site will take a look :)

Back