Newbie - and running scared!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tink82, 8 June 2011 Social URL.

1. tink82

tink82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Evening all!

Have been reading the posts on the forum for a while but finally signed up today !

Joined SW at the end of April and all was going well 8.5lbs off in three weeks :eek: Then unexpected illness and hospital visit and this week will be the third week I haven't made it to group. Will be going back next week and am really really worried about getting on the scales! I know I will have put weight and am not sure I am ready to see it yet!

Don't have to weight in until 16th June so 8 days to try and rescue the situation! Am now back on my feet - kind of so no real exercise - just have to hope food optimising does it for me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tink82

tink82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks hun, I keep trying to tell myself that but then the little devil that sits on my shoulder talks me out of it :mad: Its just frustrating that I finally got round to trying to sort myself out and then this happens.

Sure you are right though and I have another week before I have to WI again so as long as I am really good this week am sure I can pull it back - bet you can (and will) too :eek: xxx

4. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    good luck am sure you will be fine and you can do it x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.