Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie - and running scared!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tink82, 8 June 2011 Social URL.

1. tink82

tink82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Evening all!

Have been reading the posts on the forum for a while but finally signed up today !

Joined SW at the end of April and all was going well 8.5lbs off in three weeks :eek: Then unexpected illness and hospital visit and this week will be the third week I haven't made it to group. Will be going back next week and am really really worried about getting on the scales! I know I will have put weight and am not sure I am ready to see it yet!

Don't have to weight in until 16th June so 8 days to try and rescue the situation! Am now back on my feet - kind of so no real exercise - just have to hope food optimising does it for me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tink82

tink82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks hun, I keep trying to tell myself that but then the little devil that sits on my shoulder talks me out of it :mad: Its just frustrating that I finally got round to trying to sort myself out and then this happens.

Sure you are right though and I have another week before I have to WI again so as long as I am really good this week am sure I can pull it back - bet you can (and will) too :eek: xxx

4. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    good luck am sure you will be fine and you can do it x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.