Newbie - and sceptical

MissieCB

Gold Member
Hi guys my friend has been doing this for a while on and off and has had good results. Im off to see the CDC tonight first time ever and im worried this isnt gonna work!!!

I have 2 stone to loose hopefully before my holiday in 7 weeks!!!! I know its not that much but im soooo worried it wont work!!!

Plus if in a few weeks you have to drink alcohol what is the best choice??

xxxx

I started this diet for the first time a few years ago, i was very worried about it too & didnt think it would work, but it does!
You can see from my signiture how much i've lost already & im only on week 7!

2 stone is soooo do-able! You'll be a skinny minny for your holiday :) x x

2 stone is very doable if you stick with it, it is very hard but the desire to be slim keeps people striving for goal. I'm not sure how alcohol will affect you, there is a sticky someone on it as im pretty sure it's a no no for health reasons whilst on the diet.

Awww thanks for the support guys im gonna try and stay off the alcohol for as long as possible anyway.

Im worried how im gonna curb the cravings and stuff and how im gonna stop eating from boredom!

Sinead your doing amazing already i hope this works for me babe just so worried i wont be able to handle the first few days!!

Im really stressing about the first few days before you see any weight loss and the cravings and everything are setting in. Worried im going to be the grumpiest person on the planet loool.

Sinead you doing sooo well so inspired by both of you. xxxxx

Im off tonight to get the shakes and stuff any recommendations of flavours??????

Ahhh I see why this isnt wise to drink loooooooooooooooooooooooool thanks for the warning!!

So any suggestions on flavours I'm thinking about getting the porridge too xxxxxxxx

Capuccino shakes blended with ice are amazing.
The porridges are disgusting lol.

hey hun, its all personal preference - i would suggest for your first week that you get some variety.

i love the choc mint hot - its like a hot chocolate :)

i also like strawberry and vanilla (mixed)

I have done the diet 3 times, (1st - lost 3 stone, 2nd lost 2 stone, 3rd lost 1 1/2 stone) this is over 5 years and has been my own fault as i haven't worked up the plans!

This is the last time i'm going tn the diet and i'm going to be successful! x

Noooooooo thought the porridge would be really nice and filling was counting on it for breakfast!!!!

What about these soups?????

Wow if h have done the diet 3 times it must work yayyyy xxxxx

Defo like the sound of cappuccino too x

My friend has the mix up shakes is that the same thing??? Xx

Mix up shakes? LOL

I have the regular sachets that you blend with ice & water, i also add a teaspoon of coffee granuels into the blender too, proper frappaccino :) Love it!

The porridge is really sickly & just horrible x

Looool that must be the same thing!!!!!! Half hour and I'm parting with £ 50 my boyfriend doesn't get it looool x

I actually really like the apple and cinnamon porridge. Not so keen on the maple and pecan but I find if it's made with more water, it's nicer.

Ahhh I'll try a couple of those then!!!! J

HAVING MY LAST GLASS OF VINO TONIGHT TOO!!!!

I have cappuccino hot with coffee added to it. In fact I do the same with vanilla, chocolate and banana - they're all yummy but cappuccino is my face, I'll have to try it cold.

liripip said:
I have cappuccino hot with coffee added to it. In fact I do the same with vanilla, chocolate and banana - they're all yummy but cappuccino is my face, I'll have to try it cold.

*fave lol

Just got back got a few soups chilli ones and vegetable and some shakes xxx

She said put coffee with the vanilla one it's the best!!!!!!!!!

So does everyone eat their first one when they get up or long it out as much as possible!!!!!!

My boyfriend still thinks I'm nuts!!!!!

Back