Newbie .... anxious, excited all rolled into one

Melanie1967

:D

Hi everyone,

Just been for my first weigh in and will start in the morning ............ I really want to do this. I have 4 stone to lose and having read about so many diets I think this is the one for me. Know the first few days will be tough but know this is the right way to go. I am doing for my health because I am on my own with 2 small boys and I want to be able to play and run about with them :)

Read some stories on here that motivates me

Melanie

Melanie1967 said:
:D

Hi everyone,

Just been for my first weigh in and will start in the morning ............ I really want to do this. I have 4 stone to lose and having read about so many diets I think this is the one for me. Know the first few days will be tough but know this is the right way to go. I am doing for my health because I am on my own with 2 small boys and I want to be able to play and run about with them :)

Read some stories on here that motivates me

Melanie

Well done for taking the plunge u. Right first few days are hard but then you feel great I'm on day 19 been doing SS and can honestly say I don't miss the food I have about 9 stone to lose but believe I can do it on this diet good luck with your journey xx

Hellooooo i felt exactly the same when i first started =) Firstly well done for taking the step to achieve your goal yeah the first few days are tough but with the right attitude you will fly thru them and be well on your way to a slimmer you! Secondly best of luck to you on this journey this site is a life saver the support is amazing so in tough times come on here and get motivation!!! Look forward to hearing how ja get on x

Hi, welcome and you have made a good choice. Its hard to begin with but drink lots of water, try to keep occupied - shouldnt be a problem with 2 little boys :) and the time will fly by, even if it doesnt feel like it is lol.
All the best to you on your journey and I really hope you get the results you want :) x

Hi I'm on day two today! So far so good. Not felt hungry once and I'm drinking 3ltrs of water a day. Trying to keep myself busy so the house is very tidy. This is my second go at this diet. Three yrs ago I lost 3 st, didn't follow the plans to the end hence here I am again! Moved out to Australia so need to be in a bikini in time for summer.
How are things going with all of you?? X

I am on day 2 also, I did it last year but need to finish it now! I remember the first 4/5 days being the hardest but after that it was fine. Going on holiday end of July so need to be able to wear a bikini and feel good about myself and not like I can't wear it like I usually do !

Lots of day 2ers! I'm on day 2 also! Did the diet a few years back and through time I lost all control over food, so I'm back! let's get through this first week!
Good luck, and well done on making that step to doing something that'll get you on the right oath to being healthy and happy!

Back