Newbie - Any advice welcome for Lipotrim!!!

Boogal31

I am starting Liportrim this Friday (to get the worst three days done whilst I am work). I am such a foodie and I am really nervous about my staying power! I would be so grateful for motivating stories and any hints and tips from anyone on here :D

Someone said to me to just keep coming on this web site for inspiration and support. it really does help and good luck!

Thanks! Was pleasantly surprised by the strawberry shake for brekkie and the soup for lunch - going to make a mousse for dinner! I am still quite hungry but am drinking lots so that is helping! Sounds awful but I am wishing the first week away so I can weigh in!

If you focus on your weigh day and how good you will feel when you see a great loss then that will help you get through the first week!
xxx

Good luck Boogal :)

Thanks guys! Must say the mousse idea never took off - it looked gross so I just made a shake! Weirdest thing so far was today my soup tasted like stilton but maybe that was me wishing it was broccoli and stilton soup! I am feeling wonderful at the moment and cannot wait for my weigh in! All my lethargy has gone, I am not hungry at all (although I still think about food a lot) and I am feeling more and more confident that I can keep this up! It is quite freeing in a lot of ways not having to think about what to have to eat all the time - its just done - no bother!

Day four almost done 73 days to go!!!!!!!!!

xx

Congratulations! Once you hit that first weigh in, it really gives you the motivation to carry on doesn't it!

In my experience its best not to count down the days, because on a day when you are feeling weak and down, 70 , 80 days left on this diet can seem so daunting and put you right off causing you to quit! I'm the same I love counting days and how well I could do. So I count the days done and think all that would be a waste if I give in now! You're doing great!!! Keep it up!! xx

Thanks guys - 2nd weigh in tomorrow so I am very excited but i am having trouble with my mood - I am feeling very low in the evenings and cannot seem to cheer up - any tips??

Boogal
Thats excellent!! You go girl!!!!

Boogal, Wow thats living life on the edge!! Enjoy!

I am geared up for the football tonight, cant wait, GO ENGLAND!!

Well I only lost four pounds this week. I am so annoyed as I have been to the gym nearly everyday (twice on Friday and Tuesday) and have not cheated or anything. I did have my contraceptive implant out as I was having an allergic reaction to it so I am hoping that is part of the problem. I know the weight loss slows down but when you have kicked your body's butt all week four pounds seems so small! Another boring sat night, at home alone (as the hubby really needed a night out) is also getting me down. I am halfway through this stint on Lipotrim on Tuesday and it is all a countdown from there so I am hoping that will spur me along - that and getting a good loss this week (I hope). How is everyone else doing??

Back