newbie but here its my attempt at making my own red day almost sin free meal x

amandab983

Not sure how to upload a photo! but here i go a red day almost sin free recipe!!!!

I chopped up 2 onions finely then chopped several cloves of garlic I like mine very garlicky so added several then fried these untill soft in a very hot wok!

I then added bacon (a full packet) of smokey and left untill bacon cooked then added a full 500ml carton of tescos own make natural yoghurt stirring through adding salt and pepper to taste.

I then placed 3 chicken breasts in a oven proof dish covered in the sauce and cooked for 40 mins!

I had this with broccoli i like mine aldente as i feel it seems to fill me more! and a big dollop of spinach that i had steamed above the brocolli and stirred when finished in the wok that i had cooked my base sauce in to soak up the flavours!!!! although im not a fan of spinach i found that by placing my chicken and sauce over the top it was easily hidden with the other flavours!

the yoghurt had kept the chicken beautiful and juicy and th sauce althopugh very runny was easily absorbed by the chicken when eating and i actually went back for a second helping of sauce!

and i believe that the yoghurt is only 1.5 syns!

i however had a slice of garlic ciabbata with mine and yum it was nice and i didnt feel guilty as i have been good all day!

Back