Newbie but oldie lol

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gg2007, 2 August 2007 Social URL.

1. gg2007

gg2007 Full Member

Hi all!!

I did slimming world last yr and lost some wieght but then came off it and got into old habbits and its slowly crept back on again:eek:. Anyhows to cut a long story short i have been on CD for a few months and lost nearly three stone but due to ££ i have to come off.

So.....here i am AGAIN back to SW, will start next monday!! lol

Look forward to chatting with you all (and eating some food):D !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Best of luck to you :) Will be nice to get some food back. You'll find SW easy peasy after CD:)

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi!!! Welcome back!!!

I am going to restart on Monday as there is too much happening over the weekend to concentrate on the plan.
    Like yourself, I did CD and the results were amazing, but sadly the price was too much!
    I have done SW for many years and although the results are slower, the benefits of this out weigh that.
    Good luck and I am sure that everyone on here (myself included) will offer advice and support when ever you need it.

5. gg2007

gg2007 Full Member

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for the replies, am quite looking forward to it! and being on cd has really taught me how to apprceiate food, when i was on SS, i didnt even want to eat the bad foods. It was silly things like a peice of fruit or youghurt that i wanted to eat. I have been off it for two weeks so far and i was suppost to move up the plans PROPERLY, but i think i was so happy to eat i kinda went over board with teh carbs. I have put on 6lbs, but i was expecting that (if not even a lil more). But hey ho..that will soon fall off. I know it will take longer, i have no probs with that but at least i know that i CAN EAT!!! lol YUM YUM YUM! LOL

Mrs V: the results are def amazing, but i think i would bankcrupt my self if i countinued (POOR OLD STUDENT lol), i was on 4 packs a day and lets just say the cdc was charging over the odds for the RRP of the packs etc.

Chat to you all soon:D:D:D

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Welcome back to SW GG :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.