Newbie but oldie lol

gg2007

Hi all!!

I did slimming world last yr and lost some wieght but then came off it and got into old habbits and its slowly crept back on again:eek:. Anyhows to cut a long story short i have been on CD for a few months and lost nearly three stone but due to ££ i have to come off.

So.....here i am AGAIN back to SW, will start next monday!! lol

Look forward to chatting with you all (and eating some food):D !

Best of luck to you :) Will be nice to get some food back. You'll find SW easy peasy after CD:)

Hi!!! Welcome back!!!

I am going to restart on Monday as there is too much happening over the weekend to concentrate on the plan.
Like yourself, I did CD and the results were amazing, but sadly the price was too much!
I have done SW for many years and although the results are slower, the benefits of this out weigh that.
Good luck and I am sure that everyone on here (myself included) will offer advice and support when ever you need it.

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for the replies, am quite looking forward to it! and being on cd has really taught me how to apprceiate food, when i was on SS, i didnt even want to eat the bad foods. It was silly things like a peice of fruit or youghurt that i wanted to eat. I have been off it for two weeks so far and i was suppost to move up the plans PROPERLY, but i think i was so happy to eat i kinda went over board with teh carbs. I have put on 6lbs, but i was expecting that (if not even a lil more). But hey ho..that will soon fall off. I know it will take longer, i have no probs with that but at least i know that i CAN EAT!!! lol YUM YUM YUM! LOL

Mrs V: the results are def amazing, but i think i would bankcrupt my self if i countinued (POOR OLD STUDENT lol), i was on 4 packs a day and lets just say the cdc was charging over the odds for the RRP of the packs etc.

Chat to you all soon:D:D:D

Back