Newbie, can i join you??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dudesmummy, 30 January 2009 Social URL.

1. dudesmummy

dudesmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello all,

I've been following Slimming World at home for almost 4 weeks now and have lost 8lbs so far (pending review at my WI on monday am!).

It would be really nice to chat with others who are also following the plan, my major motivation is my Wedding coming up in May... really excited but would love to look my best! I don't really have a target as such but I would love to loose as much as possible.. another stone and a half would be wonderful!

Would love to join in with your board for the 'moral support' my OH works away and I have a 3yr old son so I can't make it to classes.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Jo

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jo

Welcome to SW and the merry throng xxx

4. need2shrink

need2shrink Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(8.36%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hiya!! welcome, ive been following sw for 3 weeks and ive found here a rock when ive been tempted!! look forward to speaking to you.. by the way will your class not let you take your little one with you? we have quite a few litle ones at ours! nic x

5. clairex

clairex Silver Member

of course you can join us! This board is so great for motivation, keeping you on track and great ideas for recipes and snacks, and general chit chat! Well done on your losses so far, sounds like u are doing great, aww congrats on your wedding thats coming up, i bet you cant wait! Good luck and keep in touch! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. Pink_Peony

Pink_Peony Full Member

Hi,
    Welcome to SW and Minis :) You are doing great so far! Keep up the good work xx

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there and welcome!!!
    You are doing well on the plan so far, so keep up the good work and Im sure we will see more threads from you in the future!

Kerry-Ann

8. BevR

BevR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    your doing so well, congrats.
    i am completely useless if i do it on my own i need to go to class and be 'shamed' on them scales, as i have absolutely no will power at all
    welcome aboard

9. dudesmummy

dudesmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for all of the messages of goodwill!!

Ooh - it had never even crossed my mind to take my lil one with me to a class! there's food for thought (scuse the pun!) I'll see how I get on and if my weight loss ceases then i'll think about joining..

Jo x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.