Newbie - Crossing over from lipotrim

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Trose1203, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Trose1203

Trose1203 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,
    I did Lipotrim up until my hols in Mar and it really worked well for me, they have a rule about six month break before restarting, i still have two stone to loose, I'm going to be bridesmaid at the end of July in America so I started Cambridge last sat.

Just wondering if I can expect the same losses with Cambridge, any advice tips greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Tracy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lshafik

lshafik Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Welcome hun, looking at your weight losses I think it could be very similar..if not the same,

You have done amazing so far though - your stats aren't far from mine.

Do you have any before and after pics at all??

I have now got to 28.5lbs in 7 weeks so seeing how your stats are makes me feel it won't take me too much longer to get the 6 stone left I have to get rid off :)

Please keep posting on here - will be nice to see your progress.

L
    x

4. Trose1203

Trose1203 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya thanks for the welcome, stick with it girlie, it really is worth all the hard work,,your doing fabulous,,I will have to find some old pic to show you, i think i may have one on here, T

5. lshafik

lshafik Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awesome and thank you....this is the first time I have been serious in my life about losing weight and I will do whatever it takes!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.