Newbie, Day 2 lipotrim tfr 100%

Hi All, Hope everyone's doing good on Lipotrim TFR 100%, im only on day 2 and feel hungry with a random taste in my mouth, banging headache, but i have been told this is normal, i have had plenty of water, so im hoping it will subside soon, but i am determined to loose the weight,

Hello From jue:)
Wishing everyone luck!

I had headaches for a couple of days too but it passed as did the hunger pains. The taste in my mouth is random though - some days i feel like I have the world's worse dog breath and other days I just don't know how woman can resist coming up to kiss me! :p XD

Keep up with the water and I'm sure you'll be ok!

Good luck with your diet.

Hi MrC, Great news to know that the headaches pass and the hunger pain's ( just took 2 paracetemol's) hope they dont inteferre with my diet, just read somewhere on the lipotrim forum, that the taste could be our ketones, which is great news! as the ketones eat fat lol oh i hope mine are greedy!, im weighing in at 14 stone, and hopefully checking out at 11 stone, within id say about 3 month's, well hopefully anyway.

Good luck on your journey to life changing weight loss! it will all be worth it, when were all slim x

Hi Jue, good luck huni I found days 2/4 quite harsh ( headache/flu) then was fine by day 5 :)

Hi and Thanks Daisy, will just keep taking paracetemol's till i get past it! headache or no headache im not giving in lol.

Good luck with your weight loss Daisy x

Hi

I'm also on day 2, finding today harder than yesterday, especially when making the kids tea. I'm not hungry just need to get out of the habit of picking and trying to keep busy. I haven't had headaches or funny breath yet however was extremely cold last night.

My husband is also doing it with me, which makes it a little easier for me. He is suffering with some massive headaches.

Hi JoannaS, Plenty of water and 2 paracetemol's is working for me at the minute, my headache was really bad, but thankfully has almost gone now, finger's crossed!, i have to cook for family also but i just do it and dont think to much about it, i have felt cold during the day at odd times, but just put my cardi on for a bit, hope you both feel better soon

Good luck to you both with your diet's x

Hey all, brand new on Howards Way, same principal different name. How are you all getting on? I'm on day two, dog breath and thirsty so hoping ketosis kicking in. Feeling fine, not hungry but always having to remind myself of the fact I don't have to eat! How are you all motivating yourselves? went out and bought a nice pair of size 12 jeans yesterday, seems impossible I'll ever get into them but can't wait to get there...and stay there. Good luck everyone!

Back