Step 1 Sole Source newbie : day one complete yay ...

Hi guys
thought I would join you guys for help and support I've had a look through the before and after pics and they have really motivated me you beautiful lot. :)
Yesterday was my start day and it went really well I made my shakes into icetype Smoothies and needless to say in this weather tasted lush yayyy roll on the new skinny me I'm 5ft8 and hoping to lose at least 4 stone I weighed in at 15stone 13
Ekkkk so day 2 now and still feeling really positive I need to be skinny one for me. 2 for my beautiful 4 children and 3 it's my dad's 50th this years
One quick question do any of you guys chew sugar free gum as think this will help my temptation when serving up the kids food

Thanks and good luck to all of you
Leah XxXx

One quick question do any of you guys chew sugar free gum as think this will help my temptation when serving up the kids food

I followed the advice in the booklet and have avoided chewing gum; people say that chewing makes your stomach think food is coming, so it makes you more hungry. I do use a peppermint breath spray, and it seems to me that it helps when I'm cooking breakfast for my boys. If my mouth feels clean and fresh, I'm less likely to want to put toast or waffles in it :D

:) Welcome, I am in my second week and absolutely adore the mousse, lemon and yoghurt bars and apple and cinnamon porridge! Good luck

:) Welcome, I am in my second week and absolutely adore the mousse, lemon and yoghurt bars and apple and cinnamon porridge! Good luck

I forgot to ask my CDC about bars this morning. Mind you she is a very new CDC and I don't want to have her buying everything in until she has more customers! She got 2 butterscotch for me from her CDC so I could try them.

Back