Newbie dieting for wedding!

Hi all!
after trying and failing at many diets over the years I've just booked my wedding and now there is no room for excuses! I have one year to lose as much weight as possible! I've already lost a stone since sept and would like to lose around four more by next summer! Anyone else dieting for their wedding?

Suzanne x

Im not losing weight for a wedding but i am losing weight to keep try and keep the symptoms of my pcos at bay and try for a baby with my partner... technically not the same as getting married but both are big parts! :) I do have another few stone to lose... I too have lost a stone. my partner is coming home in 3 weeks therefore i would like to lost another half a stone before he is home... hopefully.
Which diet are you following?
x

Hi, I'm wanting to lose the same as you for my wedding next year.. I've been stop starting for the past two weeks so I'm starting Friday 100%
What date is your wedding xxx

good luck!! i got married when i was 25 stone (!), so i would love to have some new wedding photos done when i have lost another 10 stone and will be 12stone by then!

Hi cirsty I'm doing weight watchers, I've tried almost every diet over the years and it's the only one I've managed to stick to so fingers crossed I can get good results again, how about u?

Im not losing weight for a wedding but i am losing weight to keep try and keep the symptoms of my pcos at bay and try for a baby with my partner... technically not the same as getting married but both are big parts! :) I do have another few stone to lose... I too have lost a stone. my partner is coming home in 3 weeks therefore i would like to lost another half a stone before he is home... hopefully.
Which diet are you following?
x

Back