Newbie doing slim fast

jenifur

Im new to this site although I've been doing slim fast for 2 weeks now. I was inspired when my friend told me her friend lost 9lbs in 3 weeks. I weigh myself every Saturday and so far I've lost 11lbs in 2 weeks! I'm so pleased with this result and I'm looking for slim fast buddies to share recipes and snack ideas with as I'm running out but don't want to stop this diet... I may be addicted haha

Welcome and well done on the weight loss so far, seems like slimfast agrees with you hope it continues.

Ahh I'm just starting slim fast, going to do it for a few weeks to kick start weight loss, with low GI, low cal meal in the evening and then switch to totally low GI in about 4 weeks I think. Your losses sound brilliant. How long are you planning on sticking with it, and how much are you hoping to lose?

Im going abroad in August and I want to be able to wear a bikini so I want to lose about 3 stone to get my confidence back :) I think I will stick with the diet till around June time then just go to a calorie control balanced diet :) what's your target? Are you doing your weight loss for anything in particular ?
Good luck with slim fast :)

Oh good luck! Are you finding it easy? i'm sure at the rate you're going you'll have no trouble at all being bikini ready for the summer!
I've got loads to lose, 7st 4lbs but I'm thinking about it in terms of lbs, so 102 just seems like less than 7st 4! I'm getting married in Dec so want to be slimmer for that, but given myself a year goal to lose the 102lbs as it's more realistic plus cant be too slim at wedding as I'm scared my dress wont fit as they can only really take it in 2 dress sizes. We'll probably go on honeymoon in March'13 so if I could be at target for that, it would be brilliant. Will do slimfast for 4 weeks with my OH then low GI I think. Tempted by a vlcd but have done lighterlife years ago and really struggled without eating 'proper' food, so i think this is a good compromise.

Have you started a weight loss diary on here?

Kit x

I have a weight loss diary in the slim fast forum Ye :)
Aw congrats on getting married that's a really good reason to lose weight and I guarantee you will achieve your goals :). Slim fast does get easier although I do get temptations sometimes but what's the harm in having a 100 cal choc bar still in the snack allowance haha!
I hope you do well with your slim fast you will have to let me know how you get on with it and your other diets you will be doing xxx

Back