Step 1 Sole Source Newbie - first day

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by louise11A, 21 August 2014 Social URL.

1. louise11A

louise11A Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I all I have just come across this fab site. I have started cambridge today. I get married in April and would like to lose 3 stone. When I went to uni ten years ago my weight started to creep up - too many takeaways and alcohol!! By the time I had finished my course I was 2 stone overweight. Throughout the next ten years I yo yoed - losing the 2 stone with slimming world and then putting it all back on again. I had a baby 2 years ago and I am now the heaviest I have ever been. My wedding in April is now my main focus and inspiration to lose weight. I am doing sole source and if I'm honest I am nervous about being able to stick to it. Any hints, tips or support would be gratefully appreciated xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lottie12

Lottie12 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My own way
    It is a fab site isn't it Louise. Well done on completing day 1 !. I am on day 4 today and haven't found it too hard. Loads of really inspirational posts here which are invaluable on such a tough plan.( Tough but doable) Plenty to drink is the thing that has got me this far. lots n lots of luck to you :)

4. louise11A

louise11A Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thank you x I am drinking lots of water and black tea. Can I count my black tea in my water allowance?

5. Lottie12

Lottie12 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My own way
    I wouldn't like to give any advice Louise as I really don't know too much about the specifics of the plan.(sorry) Post on someones diary who has been doing it for a few weeks .People will be only too happy to answer any questions you have. Is your cambs. counc. approachable?

6. louise11A

louise11A Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Will do thank you x she is on holiday until Sunday but I will give her a call when she is back x

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(10.52%)
    Diet:
    CCing & IF
    Tea counts towards the recommended water intake.

8. Lottie12

Lottie12 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My own way
    Ooh just saw Mini reply as I'm typing. Now we know! Off to have a bubble bath now then straight to bed....for about 10 minutes til I need to pee! Stay strong and lots of luck tomorrow:)

9. louise11A

louise11A Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    So today is day 2 feeling positive!! Have woken with a headache so need to make sure I drink plenty today

10. FlicG

FlicG Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Louise,

I'm another bride too and started on Monday. Day two was my worst so far - felt awful. My CDC said to take a paracetamol if needed and I did on Day two! Stick with it - it'll get better once you get into Ketosis.

xx

11. louise11A

louise11A Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thank you flic I will take some paracetamol. So far I've had a litre of water but no shakes as yet. I'm not hungry yet

12. arliparli

arliparli Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi Louise , welcome to CWP , and well done on getting to day 2. I recently started and have kept a wee diary , im on day 9 , i know , how did that happen....i was convinced i wouldnt last a day !!!! I am loving life and full of energy. It hasnt all been that way but day 1 & 3 were the worst for me. Stick with is pal , you will get there and ask away as i am a week in front i can try and help where i can xxx

13. louise11A

louise11A Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thank you. I can't wait to get to the stage where I am full of energy!!
    I have just had a butterscotch shake - gorgeous!!

14. arliparli

arliparli Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    i looooooove the butterscotch shake , i also love the Toffee & Walnut & the cappacino one , they are fab. Tried the vanilla this mornning with crushed ice and a spoon of coffee in it and it was amazeballs , keep up the good work xx

15. FlicG

FlicG Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    OOH - wasn't a huge fan of the butterscotch myself. I was rather disappointed as I was hoping for butterscotch angel delight (perhaps that's where I went wrong!) :lol:

xx

16. louise11A

louise11A Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Ha ha when I was pregnant I craved banana angel delight and the banana shakes remind me of it :)

17. louise11A

louise11A Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    So day 2 nearly over and I've only had one shake gonna have to fit anther 2 in before bed but I m just not hungry :/

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

18. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    Just popping by to say hi! I'm getting marked in march !!! That's my motivation too! :) good luck!!

Xx

19. louise11A

louise11A Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Kirsty!!! I keep looking at pictures of my wedding dress it's a great motivator!
    Day 4 today - last 2 days I've got to end of day and realised I still need to fit 2 shakes in as I haven't been hungry. I'm gonna have them at set times today I think

20. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    Haha I'm guessing you figure "marked" was "married" then haha Oopsie iPhone autocorrect!!

I'm just starting day 3 now! And I did ss+ yesterday and struggled to fit in my last shake. But forced it in at 930 I think it was lol!

I know my dress fitting isn't till nov! Where I get sized and dress ordered. So I'd like to be back down to my lowest again. 3 months and just over 3 stone. Is it achievable :/ xxx

21. louise11A

louise11A Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    They say an average of 1 stone a month so definitely. I have already ordered my dress and it's fits as I am now a size 16 but I've been told it can be taken in 2 sizes so this is what I'm hoping to do. Plus it's also a lace up back to can be pulled in and tighten until I'm blue in the face to show of the waist I will hopefully have!!,