Step 1 Sole Source NEWBIE - FIRST WEIGH IN DONE!

tamrhodes

Hi Everyone :)

I started the cambridge diet on Tuesday 13th, got weighed on Monday 19th and lost 7lbs. Very happy with the weight loss, 2nd weigh in again on Monday, i'm not hungry at all anymore, the only thing I hate is the headaches, but today they seem to have gone. I'm now on day 10, and although i'm not hungry, not experiencing any horrible side effects i'm pretty bored of the shakes, the soups are alright, i've ran out until monday though, I have a few porridge original flavours though i'm going to try. Anyone got any tips? I really want to do this, I hope to lose 3 stones by November going from 13st 10lbs which was my start weight, to 10st (10st 7lbs if i'm happy). She has put me on the sole source for the full period unless I struggle in which obviously it will slow down my weight loss which I don't want. If i'm getting bored on the 10th day though i dread to think what i'll be like later...

I think i'll be ok seeing as i'm not hungry and to be honest i'm feeling great, but for those of you who have been on it a long time, have you got bored of shakes and if so any tips? just tried making the muffin and it went dreadfully wrong & shake ended up down the sink!

It'd be great to have some motivation and tips on how to not be bored lol!

Thank you
Tamara

I'm starting CD tomorrow! Is it hard on the first week?! I'm planning to stick on the plan and the put me on phase 2 !

Sent from my iPhone
Goal 33 lbs

Yea it is you have to be strong though the first week is the hardest when you pass that its fine. Good luck how much are you hoping to lose?

Back