Newbie following slimming world !

Rach2015

Hi!
I'm Rachel, a newbie following slimming world came across your forum when looking for eating out Syns values!

My weightloss journey so far........
I'm a bit disheartened this week lost only 1lb changed my eating habits and upped the exercise. When dieting usually my first week I usually lose 4-5lb!

I'm looking forward to chatting and getting tips and ideas for your goodselves!

Hi Rachel, I am a new member to SW too! I stayed the same this week after (what I thought was a very good week) but I s'pose it's gonna take time for us to get used to the diet? I am filling out a diary sheet this week (as consultant instructed) so hopefully we will both see a better result next week. Although a loss is a loss, so yes it isn't as much as you thought but you still lost :D

Hi! I'm Rachel, a newbie following slimming world came across your forum when looking for eating out Syns values! My weightloss journey so far........ I'm a bit disheartened this week lost only 1lb changed my eating habits and upped the exercise. When dieting usually my first week I usually lose 4-5lb! I'm looking forward to chatting and getting tips and ideas for your goodselves!
Hi Rach,
How's everything going!? ?

HI Rachel ... and everyone !

I've just started slimming world again as I know it works... I used it after I had my first little one and lost 2 stone and now my youngest is 2 I really need to get back into the swing of things again! Setting goal of holiday in July to reach first target .

good luck everyone!

:p

Spongebex are you drinking more water? Have you started doing more exercise? All these things can cause it to be a bit slow first few weeks or so and then whoosh! it will all just come off! Just keep strong it will happen :) xx

Hi lellykins88, sorry just seen this reply, no I can't think of anything I did differently. I have been weighed since that post and ... I came on my period a week early so stayed the same again .... ugh! It is so hard to stay on plan for 3 weeks and not see any difference. But I can see from the ladies in my group (and success stories on here) that it works, so I am gonna hold on in there. Trying not to get to micromanage-y about syns too. I am eating 15 per day as a newbie with a fair bit to lose (per consultant instructions), and I found myself debating with myself for longer than I care to admit about some syns I hadn't used so far (15).

"should I have them tonight ... or will it show on Monday (weigh in day), should I save them for Sunday (or will that show on Monday) or should I not eat them and be down 15 syns for the week ..."

I imagine it is swings and roundabouts but does anyone find themselves getting driven crazy (esp when the weight isn't shifting and you are watching every mouthful).

Ps. Well done on your 7.5lbs off!

Back