• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie from the Midlands UK

Hi,
Just joined today, I found this site by googling weight watchers support groups. Im 41 years old, married for nearly 18 years and have 2 kids (harry 14 and victoria 11) Im on day 5 of week 1, following weight watchers points but doing this on my own as I cant afford to go to class. Want to lose 70 pounds in total now 15 stone and want to be 10 stone. My motivation is we go to a caravan rally at the new year and they have a dinner dance where I want to wear a cocktail type dress without looking ridiculous. I may even create a blog of my journey. Looking forward to chatting with you all

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

slimmarach

will be size 10
Hi. Welcome. I started w.w last week and had my first weigh in yesterday at meeting and lost 6 lbs, so it does work. Good luck. You will get loads of support on here , it's fab .x

debz32

Gold Member
Hi,
Just joined today, I found this site by googling weight watchers support groups. Im 41 years old, married for nearly 18 years and have 2 kids (harry 14 and victoria 11) Im on day 5 of week 1, following weight watchers points but doing this on my own as I cant afford to go to class. Want to lose 70 pounds in total now 15 stone and want to be 10 stone. My motivation is we go to a caravan rally at the new year and they have a dinner dance where I want to wear a cocktail type dress without looking ridiculous. I may even create a blog of my journey. Looking forward to chatting with you all

hey there - hello and WELCOME aboard :D

good luck on your weight loss journey - WW is a great plan - whether you go to class or go it alone - and REMEMBER - you won't be alone with all us lot here !!!

Looking forward to hearing all about your success !!

Debz xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 9
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 1
Introductions 2
Introductions 7