Newbie getting ready to face day 2

jebabejebabe

Morning everyone ... Started lipotrim yesterday, only got two shakes in though as only got home from the chemist at lunch, does anyone know where to buy the breathe freshener strips from ?
I did LT last year for three weeks lost two stone but caved in and cheated.. But being newly single and my first girlie holiday pre-booked for may I am giving it my all !!! Wish me luck ....

Good luck sweet, stick to it and you'll look and feel great for your holiday in May. Where are you going? x

Yeah Benidorm is fab, was there about 3 years ago and had a blast! We can have any leaf teas like peppermint or green but NOT fruit teas. xx

hi and good luck im on day 2 too i bought the strips from the chemist they taste horrid but better than smelly breath lol i nibble them through out the day easily got me past my 1st few days last time

hiya
I get the breath strips from the pharmacist, £1,48
I'm off to see my sister in May she lives in Spain, about 10 mins from Benidorm,
Good luck and stick with it
Sam

Thanks ladies !! All done on day two aswell .. Really wanted to eat the kids chilli too but I scraped it away into the bin ... Whoop whoop !! Will power is mint when it's there lol xxx

haha i know how u feel mines bread even a bloody jam butty lmao im going tenerife may 10th so wanna b slimmer got to have my baby on my lap and bricking it that i wont fit on :( but day 2 nearly over :)

Welcome to the forum.. Good luck with LT x x

its great we all have something to work towards! good luck for the next few days.. keep logging on here and keep busy!! Also try your best to get all three shakes in too so you get all your vitamins for the day :) xx

Back