Total Solution Newbie, giving it my all!!!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Hi everyone I'm Ang and I've just ordered my exante pack, I've done cd before and lost 2 stone but that's gone back on with more aswell! I've tried sw too with some results and herbal appetite suppressants which were surprisingly affective! But I'm 18 st and I'm impatient and I need a break from food, I'm also getting married in feb 2013. From today in cutting down on everything no sugar no carbs ect until my packs arrive, I really can't wait until I start I could cry at how fed up I am of being fat!!!!
I'm 5ft 11 so I would like to lore about 7st , sounds alot doesn't it!

Hi welcome, I understand exactly as you feel.

I have a target of losing 8 stone, I started on 5 January 2012
And have lost 19.5 pounds so really pleased.
Dont beat yourself up if you have slip ups, just get straight back up again. The weekend before last I gained a pound because I had my grandson and daughters birthday :( cake is my downfall :(
But this week lost 9.2 lbs so pleased with that.
Have a great day
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Ang, I've just completed my first week. Was looking for something that would give results fast and I think I have finally found it. 12lb off with a lot more still to go but we will do it! Good luck for when your pack arrives x

Thanks girls I can't wait to get started xxx

Hi, I am now no day 22 (seriously feels like BB when I write that), I have lost 14.6lbs and am so pleased with it, maybe not as fast as everybody else but each week is a triumph. I am hoping that my next weigh in which will be in 10 days shows a 4lb loss, or 4.4lbs. Mini goal is 20lbs. I am going to Estonia with friends on Saturday until Wednesday and am packing my Exante to take with me - nothing is going to stop me on this journey.
Julia

Hi Ang,
Welcome - I have been posting here for a week and its a great support. I too am very tall for a female and I found it was easy to hide your weight from the world but eventually I couldn't hide it from myself any longer. I am aiming for 180 lbs - just under 13 stone as I know anything less than that will not be realistic for me given my height and build! I have the bones of a navvy!
I have been doing 3 packs a day & lean protein as snacks as I found total solution too much for me. I was getting weak & light headed a lot and found that very hard to cope with at work.
Looking forward to reading more from you and wish you the very best of luck .
O:)

Packs are arriving tomorrow had to call them as I ordered them at beginning of the week and they still haven't arrived. Anyway I will be starting as soon as they arrive tomorrow! I'm also waiting to find out how much I weigh! I agree that being tall you carry weight differently, and 11st maybe a unrealistic goal and I may change it I'm really looking to be a size 14 if possible so what ever weight that is I will be happy!
My 2 yr old is just getting over a bug and I hope to his I don't get it! Bought to s if dettol to disinfect!
Got my bouillon and tesco flavoured water ready I can't stand plain water and I struggled with it when I did cambridge !
My only struggle will be I make cakes for a living/ hobby and not tasting the buttercream or mixture is gonna take some determination! Xxx

Back