Newbie, got some questions

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Missy_mint, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Missy_mint

Missy_mint Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hiya everybody, currently on lipotrim in my third day but my friend who is on CD told me that there was more choice in CD checked out the site and wow so much more choice!! Doesn't say the cost she said £40 a week and she mainly has the bars and pre made shakes this right?? Called a consultant earlier and they said they would call back but nothing so far :( am hoping to finish off my lipotrim shakes for the week and then start CD, is the weight loss similar?? Thanks for any help xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loubie84

loubie84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st1lb(-0.33%)
    Diet:
    Thinking Low Gi
    I couldn't stomach lipotrim, CD only thing that's really worked for me so I'm back on it (last year I lost 2 stone in 1 month)

Lou x

4. debziedoo

debziedoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(13.99%)
    Diet:
    cd. ss+
    I spend around £43 pound a wk on cd.. thats porridges, shakes,soups and tetra ready made shakes. Have lost 1 stone 2 in 2 wks . not sure what weight loss is like on lipotrim.

5. Missy_mint

Missy_mint Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks, called up and spoke to a consultant who wants me to get a doctors note as I have under active thyroid, this wasn't a problem on lipotrim and know my doctor won't give me one.... Looks like I'm going to be sticking to lipotrim now :(

6. debziedoo

debziedoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(13.99%)
    Diet:
    cd. ss+
    Missy Mint ... please dont give up . I have an underactive thyroid and am on 125mg a day . Im sure your dr will approve it for you. x

7. loubie84

loubie84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st1lb(-0.33%)
    Diet:
    Thinking Low Gi
    I have an under active thyroid and Pcos and dr signed the form, I'm sure it would be okay x

8. Missy_mint

Missy_mint Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah I'm on 125 as well but when I was more over weight than I am now they just said no to lipotrim and told me to walk more lol even though I et loads of exercise o well :) it's k won't be on it for long will just stick with lipotrim worked well a few yrs bk and over four yrs only gained a stone cpwhich considering my diet hasn't been bad. Good luck peeps xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.