Newbie - Great website !!!!!!

Shelly 62

Hi Everyone,
I've been looking at this website for days now, wondering if I should join. So tonight I've taken the plunge !!!!:wave_cry:

It'll be great to share my highs and lows ( although not too many lows I hope ! )with people that are in the same boat and can understand where I'm coming from.

I started CD last Wednesday, first weigh in today and I lost 6lbs !!!! Wished it had been more, when I see how much some of you have lost in your first week. But a loss is a loss, I guess.

Speak soon and thank you

hi shelly welcome and well done on your first loss thats fantastic!! keep goin!..xx

Hi Everyone,
I've been looking at this website for days now, wondering if I should join. So tonight I've taken the plunge !!!!:wave_cry:

It'll be great to share my highs and lows ( although not too many lows I hope ! )with people that are in the same boat and can understand where I'm coming from.

I started CD last Wednesday, first weigh in today and I lost 6lbs !!!! Wished it had been more, when I see how much some of you have lost in your first week. But a loss is a loss, I guess.

Speak soon and thank you

Hi Shelley and big congrats on the weight loss - that's great for week 1. Well done!

Welcome to the forum Shelly.

6 lbs loss in your first week is something to be really proud of! Everyone loses weight at a different rate so you shouldn't worry if other people are losing at a faster/slower rate than you.

The average loss on CD Sole Source/SS+ is 1 stone per month - so you're well on course for that :)

Hey shelly, welcome to the site, it's sooo fab here lots of advice and inspiration to keep you going! Well done on the 6lbs that's fab!
Good luck for you next week!!

xx

Back