Newbie - Green Day query

lafemme

I think I mistakenly put this originally under General queries and it might take ages to get a reply, so here goes:

"Hello, I am new to this forum and new to SW. Today I have had a Green Day. I am not a member of SW and I do not go to a club, my work friend has just joined and she is passing ideas onto me. As I said I have today had a Green Day. I work evenings and since arriving at work at 4pm I have had a bag of Hula Hoops which I think are 9 syns (total syns for the day) and then I have had 2 x C&Blackwell Pasta in 5 - chicken one and tomato one.

I just wanted to double check they are free. I went onto the site - I have my friends log in details and when I search C&B and Pasta in 5 it said they were something like 2.5 - 3 syns on a Green Day - so I am now confused. If they are free on a Green Day why would they show up at all under G/Day with a syn value?

I just don't want to be muching away thinking I am properly following my Green Day code to find I have actually eaten a load of syns!

Thanks"

Not all pasta n sauces are free so if the SW site says they have points on a green day then I think I would count the syns. Quite a lot of the Bachelors ones are free (not all) so just make sure you buy the right ones next time. Don't worry too uch about it this time, just be careful when choosing next time

Some of those types of pasta in sauces ARE free but those ones obviously not sorry. You'll find that the tomatoey ones have a lower (or zero) syn value. Only free ones I can think of at the minute are mug shots, I don't use them so not sure which, someone will be along in a bit who knows tho :)

Hi,
Hula Hoops are 6.5 syns a bag for the 25g bag and 9 syns for the 34g bag so check which size you had.
The pasta things are definately synned. You should have batchelors supernoodles or mug shots (the 1%) fat one for them to be free.
Always check before you eat!!! It is not worth joining a class, paying a tenner and getting all the info and then if you don't want to go any more then at least you have all the stuff?

Also, be careful logging on the SW site with your friends details, SW get very twitchy about the password being given out (after all, we pay for it each week!!) Syn queries are always answered on here if you have any problems.
Jay xx

Many thanks for everyone's answers. I will have to pass this onto my friend who goes every week because I asked her if C&B Pasta in 5 was free and she assured me it was! Hence i had two yesterday but never mind. I have some Bachelors Savoury Rice today and if I get hungry later as its an 8.5 hour shift I have some Bachelors Super Noodles too - please tell me they are free or very low in syns! I shall have to log onto SW and check.

Back