• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie guy kicking off tomorrow

Been lurking here for a while, thanks for the amazingly comprehensive and honest information,

Introduction event last night, saw the DVD, really hit the target for me. Just had my form signed by the GP. First group session tomorrow night.

Wish me luck!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Been lurking here for a while, thanks for the amazingly comprehensive and honest information,

Introduction event last night, saw the DVD, really hit the target for me. Just had my form signed by the GP. First group session tomorrow night.

Wish me luck!
:D Good luck mate, nice to see another bloke on here, some of these women gang up on us here :D

Wish me luck!
:welcome: to minimins jonny :) good luck :)

:D Good luck mate, nice to see another bloke on here, some of these women gang up on us here :D
dont mind that old far* he brings it all on himself!:p

Happe

escaping the fat
S: 23st5lb C: 19st8.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(16.06%)
Good luck Jonny. Just get through the first week. The results will prove how worth it this diet is.

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
oh ull fly through it dont worry. good luck xxx

hi and welcome to the forum. i wish you all the luck in your first week - it will fly by and the results will be amazing. x