Newbie - Healthy extras -aldi rye crisp bread

Hi I've just joined this forum today and I'm going to my first class on Wednesday , I remember my friend telling me that I could have 4 aldi rye crisp breads with poached egg as my breakfast is this right ?

But out I also had 4 bits of thin wafer ham on them also - is this wrong??

I would appreciate any fb xx

Hi there,

that's correct - 4 aldi savour bakes rye crispbreads are a HEXB (you can only have 3 of the sesame seed ones)

wafer ham is free so you can have an unlimited amount of ham (same with egg)

Hope your first class goes well! x

The only thing I would say is while all of that is allowed there is no superfree element :) .x.

Good point Abi!

SW recommend that you fill a 1/3 of your plate with superfree foods (most fresh/frozen fruit and veg apply) so it would be recommended to have lots of mushrooms/tomatoes with this or have some grapes afterwards.

This will keep you fuller for longer and therefore you will eat less throughout the day - as well as contributing to your 5 a day!

For breakfast I tend to have scrambled egg (made without milk), baked beans and mushrooms and a small handful of grapes

Yeah maybe instead of the ham opt for something like mushrooms with your egg or have a piece of fruit before/after.

Ive just re-read your post and realised you havent been to your first class yet. Your consultant will explain the whole food ratio thing in your new member talk :) .x.x.

Back