1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Newbie - Healthy extras -aldi rye crisp bread

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Hawaianbarbie, 19 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Hawaianbarbie

Hawaianbarbie Member

Hi I've just joined this forum today and I'm going to my first class on Wednesday , I remember my friend telling me that I could have 4 aldi rye crisp breads with poached egg as my breakfast is this right ?

But out I also had 4 bits of thin wafer ham on them also - is this wrong??

I would appreciate any fb xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Ruth234

Ruth234 Well-Known Member

Hi there,

that's correct - 4 aldi savour bakes rye crispbreads are a HEXB (you can only have 3 of the sesame seed ones)

wafer ham is free so you can have an unlimited amount of ham (same with egg)

Hope your first class goes well! x

4. abisaurus

abisaurus Well-Known Member

The only thing I would say is while all of that is allowed there is no superfree element :) .x.

5. Hawaianbarbie

Hawaianbarbie Member

Hi do I need super free foods with this? I was quite full up with above.

6. Ruth234

Ruth234 Well-Known Member

Good point Abi!

SW recommend that you fill a 1/3 of your plate with superfree foods (most fresh/frozen fruit and veg apply) so it would be recommended to have lots of mushrooms/tomatoes with this or have some grapes afterwards.

This will keep you fuller for longer and therefore you will eat less throughout the day - as well as contributing to your 5 a day!

For breakfast I tend to have scrambled egg (made without milk), baked beans and mushrooms and a small handful of grapes

7. abisaurus

abisaurus Well-Known Member

Yeah maybe instead of the ham opt for something like mushrooms with your egg or have a piece of fruit before/after.

Ive just re-read your post and realised you havent been to your first class yet. Your consultant will explain the whole food ratio thing in your new member talk :) .x.x.