Newbie - Hello!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by amebum, 25 September 2011 Social URL.

1. amebum

amebum New Member

Hello everyone, I hope i'm posting in the right place.

I'm a newbie to this website but have been a Weight Watcher since April, have lost 23/24lb ish (keep going up and down!) and now struggling as I can no longer afford to go to group so going it alone with esource only!

I'm looking for lovely friends who I can support and who can support me also - have tried the community on WW site (don't understand it!) and facebook which I found that most were only there to say how much they'd lost each week (to my jealousy!).

I'm 22 and mummy to Ellie Belly my 14 month old, and have about another 6 stone to go.

Look forward to meeting you all =)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Goose1

Goose1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers Pro Points
    Hiya and welcome. This is a great forum . I find it very helpful and encouraging ang you wont have to worry about jealousy we are ll in the same boat. Very best of luck to you and congrats on your great weight loss so far x x

4. hottot

hottot Full Member

Diet:
    pro points
    Awww hey there I'm Sophie gd to meet you

5. mia_queenbee

mia_queenbee Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    hi welcome to minimins :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.