NEWBIE HELLO

smallpotatolove

Hi everyone I'm Colleen.

I am just about to join RC online and i thought I'd sign up here too as there doesnt seem many folk on here.

Ive done RC before, 6 years ago after i'd had my son..... Ive had another 2 since then and put on so much weight.
I have just over 7 stone to loose,and i know its going to take some time, hell its taken 38 years to get to were i am now :p

Ive tried ww, but all i did was obsess about food all day, SW but the new extra easy plan just dosnt work for me ( i did sw a good 10 years ago and lost 6 stone). and at the begining of the year i tried Atkins, but i just get to a point that i dont want to eat meat anymore lol. So im here and i know i love the plan and it will fit in great with the rest of the family.

So hello and looking forward to getting to know you all.
xxxx

Hi there and welcome, really pleased to have more people on here, there are not many of us................... I have been trying to diet for about 7 yrs and this is the first time I have stuck to it, have lost 23lb in 10 weeks and am so happy......... the reason I like rosemary conley is that you do have to control your portions and it is a way of life (5% fat per 100g) that is sustainable, have tried WW and it didn't work for me, I don't get the 'you can eat anything as long as it is in your points' - I have never tried SW but don't like the 'eat as much as you want' ethos hence this is why I chose RC and so pleased I did.

I am by no means an expert but a few tips that I can give are .........

1) Exercise - for toning and to boost weight loss - I know some ppl can't but if you can then I would advise it
2) Drink as much water as poss - this has helped my loss and skin and generally made me feel better
3) Give up alcohol if you can - easier than you think
4) Come on minimins as much as poss - I am always on here and not just this section, love hearing other ppl's stories, also find it good for motivation

Good luck and keep us regular update xx

Back