Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie :) HELP!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by KJ22, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. KJ22

KJ22 New Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.68%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi im a newbie here recommended by a friend and so glad i joined started on Monday and im more determined than ever. Having two babies 17 months apart took its toll on my body, i have my bff wedding in may and im a bridesmaid and want to look good and feel good.
    i cheekily checked scales this morn and it looks like ive lost weight, but wi on monday. I love cooking from scratch syn free curry last night. Im just confused how i get to eat all this food and NOT put weight on. Espesh with pasta??
    Deffo need a push at times when kids are eating biccies lol from looking on this forum i think im going to enjoy it everyone seems so positive and helpfull.

Current weight when started on monday 149lb
    Just got to get used to site now lol

:)
    Kirsty

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. juicygooseface

juicygooseface ♥juicy♥

Start Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    my diet!!

hiya :) i know it feels like u cant lose weight by eating so much, but it really does work! i still feel weird eating so much food and thinking its going to ake me slimmer but i assure u the plan is there cos its amazing ;) lol good luck losing weight, i have a little one too, and its hard 2 resist munching her crisps when she doesnt want anymore! if u want any help just ask :)
    x

4. KJ22

KJ22 New Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.68%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thank you :) dont know why my thread has appeared twice oopss
    im deffo be asking for help!!xx

5. juicygooseface

juicygooseface ♥juicy♥

Start Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    my diet!!
    lol cool beans :) this site is great too, lots of recipes and support etc :Dx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.