Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by casperos, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

1. casperos

casperos Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    :cry:I started CD today , and couldn't bring myself to eat the porridge- had a mouthfull and couldn't stand it - luckily I had a shake instead - had to have chicken and salad for lunch as I had used my shake and now I am dreading the thought of attempting the soup! - Are they that bad , and has anyone got suggestions for jazzing them up a bit- I really want to get through the first day :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shaunv

shaunv Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i chop some spring onions and put them on my soup, i'm no Gordon Ramsey but it does make it taste a bit better, had cappichino shake last night mmmm mmmmmmmm chuck some ice in the water and blitz it, not quite a Starbucks frappichino but hey ho

4. casperos

casperos Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Will deffo try that , I thought the Leek & pot wasn't too bad actually and I like the choc mint shake. How are you getting on so far? I feel thinner already lol!:D

5. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    pepper is your friend for the soups I find.

I also will add chilli powder, garam masala.

Shakes I mostly like hot, although I do have the vanilla one hot with a spoon of coffee in, lovely!

6. Fatblaster

Fatblaster Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hiya, I can't stand the porridge either, I had the apple and cinnamon and it's bloomin awful. I physically couldn't get it down my throat it was truly revolting! I didn't think much to the vanilla shake either, a bit like wallpaper paste!

That said I love the cappucino, fruits of the forest and toffee and walnut shakes, they are yummy :) Also like the leek and potato soup and vegetable - they are the only soups I've had so far.

I guess it's each to their own!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.