Newbie here - advice gratefully received!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Summerwillbemine!, 21 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Summerwillbemine!

Summerwillbemine! New Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi all

This site is amazing!! I did LL 2 years ago and lost 4st in 14wks, however bad times ahead and put 6st back on! I am on CD now as cheaper but my worry is that I have been having a tiny bit of orange squash with my water, is this ok or not? If not would it be ok to have flavoured water?

Thanks in advance

Sarah
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hello and welcome! You can't have normal squashes or juices, which is why Cambridge do their own water flavourings, there's berry, orange or vegetable and you can get them from your counseller. Not supposed to have them in the first 2 weeks either, so I need to wait argh!

What week are you on?

S xx

4. Summerwillbemine!

Summerwillbemine! New Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thanks

Hi Sarette

Oops I have been having this!!! Will stop now though. I am into my 2nd week now and it is a living hell, my 2 kids sat eating easter eggs dosent help either!!! lol

When did you start?

Sarah:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.