Newbie here and 71lbs to lose!!

Eccab77

Silver Member
Hi, my name is Becky. I started on the dukan diet on Wednesday, hoping to do 10days of the attack phase. I started at 225lbs and my target is 154lbs thats 71lbs to lose :sigh:. I am hoping to reach goal by Christmas. As you can see, i need all the support I can get as I give up easily.
I will post my progress here daily hopefully that will keep me on track.
Good luck everyone and happy dieting.
x

Hello and welcome Becky, you have come to the right place for lots of support and you have chosen the best plan out there to succeed. I wish you all the luck but once you're out of attack you will be fine cruising and you will LOVE the quick results. xx

Hi Becky, welcome to dukan :-D how have the first few days gone?

Good luck!

Hi Becky & welcome, I had about the same to lose as you & have currently lost 2st (not all of it on Dukan) It's a great plan, once you get through the first 4 days you'll start feeling heaps better. Loads of support on here & there are some lovely people.

Good luck x

Thanks guys @ Fat Frog 1st 2 days were ok, today though not hungry I felt a bit woozy more like sugar, give me sugar!!!!
@Sarah, good luck @Jojo you shall be my best friend always good to have people with similar stats around!

I have just done my signature ticker and its not showing, anybody know why?

Welcome becky, you will have to post 50 times before your allowed a signature/ticker good luck

Welcome to Dukan Becky and as mentioned already this is a great regime for weight loss. The support is fantastic and everyone will be behind you 100% and you will be transformed by Christmas 2012. Believe it.

Eccab, don't think you can put codes for tickers till you post 50 times, avaters are the same. I think you can put text as a signature though, like mine. You can fill in your statistics in your profile, make sure to put go height and weight then the BMI will calculate.

Good luck with the start today everyone!

FF

welcome and good luck :) your signatures showing up for me :D

Hi there Becky...you have come to the right place for advice...the experienced Dukaneers on here are excellent at giving the right advice! I have just completed the 10 days attack and it was great even though I am a carb junkie I didn't seem to be hungry and circling the kitchen looking for food LOL! One day at a time and you'll do good I'm sure. Saska :)

Good luck! Not sure if you've already done this, but you can also input your stats on the Dukan site and they advise how long to stay on the 'attack' phase. I was originally thinking about doing 7 days, but was told 3 days on the site, so I went for that. It made it much more manageable for me knowing I didn't have to wait long to introduce vegetables :)

Welcome and good luck.....I am loving it so far.....and am finding it really easy to follow! Just get everythin in the cupboards and your fridge and freezer full of goodies.....and experimant, thats what I am enjoying, and checking out the recipes on here is a must! xxxx

Hi, welcome, I have lost all my weight on Dukan and recommend it, it's incredible. Good luck

Hello all, today was good, stuck to it and feeling a bit more energetic now. My plan is to weigh in at the end of the 10 days which is on Saturday. I am dying to know but hubby hid the scales so I don't weigh everyday!!

So this is my plan: hope to lose 1st stone by 11july. Then have given each stone after that about 6 weeks. That way I reach goal on boxing day!! Reasonable or not?!!

Back