Newbie here(kinda)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by weight-has-got-2-go, 10 August 2010 Social URL.

1. weight-has-got-2-go

weight-has-got-2-go New Member

Hello every1 i'm Jen i'm 26 with 2 kids ages 7 and 5! i've done slimming world b4 but got abit bored and made a change to weightwatchers i've been on ww since nov last yea and now finally had enough i know all diet plans work if u follow but i seem 2 get bored very easy just want the weight off i've got just over a stone to lose and i know i can do this! i really need help thing is i clark at ww but am thinkin of doin sw but still weighin in! is this the wrong thing 2 do please help me x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. There's nothing to stop you doing SW but still attending WW as you clerk there. Only trouble is you will be hearing about WW at the class when you could do with support with SW. But you can get the support in our SW section.

Give it a go and see what you think. I attended both classes for 2 weeks before I decided to move from WW to SW.

Irene xx
  4. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi and :welcome: to the forums. I completely agree with Irene's comments above.

I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
  5. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Definitely not the wrong thing to do! Follow your heart hun, if you want to do SW then do it! Just don't tell anyone at WW your secret ;) xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.