Newbie here! Lifetime dieter though!!!

whoopie

Hi everyone. Just found out about you a few weeks ago and decided that today was the day to do my last diet ever.:rolleyes:

Yup, I have tried them all. Some success, always managing to put weight back on and them some each time though.

Really want this to be long term and a change in my whole relationship with food. I know I need to not eat crap and half my portions. I have a child and a husband so I dont feel cutting food out completely is an option for me. So, Calorie Counting is the way for me.

I have an app on my phone in which I put my food diary and it calculates the calories and fat intake for me, so thats easy peesey. We shall see;)

Hi I'm new too on day 2! I'm also a serial dieter not sure there's one I haven't tried! I need portion control and no night time snacks or wine! Will also be heading back to the gym. I need to loose weight to get a good self image back as its really starting to affect all areas of my life. I'm using my fitness. Pal alongside here to keep me on the straight and narrow

Hi everyone. Just found out about you a few weeks ago and decided that today was the day to do my last diet ever.:rolleyes:

Yup, I have tried them all. Some success, always managing to put weight back on and them some each time though.

Really want this to be long term and a change in my whole relationship with food. I know I need to not eat crap and half my portions. I have a child and a husband so I dont feel cutting food out completely is an option for me. So, Calorie Counting is the way for me.

I have an app on my phone in which I put my food diary and it calculates the calories and fat intake for me, so thats easy peesey. We shall see;)
Are you using myfitnesspal? My username is neelyohhara, feel free to add me. :)

Hi whoopie! Ive just started calorie counting this week too! We will get this weight off!

Nah... I'm using calorie counter... I may move if I get demotivated x

whoopie said:
Nah... I'm using calorie counter... I may move if I get demotivated x

Welcome at the mom having a bad week, but am hols.
I'm cc too and am on mfp katkit34 if you get bored with cc.

Thanks KitKat xx

Feeling a bit hungry tonight so I have saved some calories for a late nibble. Like the old friday nights, but with crabsticks instead of crisps :p

I think I shall turn into a crabstick at this rate!

I didnt have them in the end, but a couple of slim a soups and a small pkt of plain hula hoops.. I had 400 cals left so that was really nice.

Today I have eaten really super heathly and well, saving some cals for a hot choc later with my bubba ;)

I'm off to the cinema. I shall have popcorn and I'm looking forward to it. It's my dinner! :D

Had my first bit of 'dirty' food tonight... :p A packet of Snack a Jacks arent exactly bad I know, but I have really been trying to eat clean.

I have been trying to eat less carbs and more protein too, apparently this is better. I dont really know, Im just watching everything that enters my gob!

Here I am, chatting to myself again.... Ah well...

Still feeling motivated. Still counting everything... Had a ww mouse thing. Whisk up yourself.. strawberry one is gross but bannofee was nice. Doing a roast tomorrow.. may have a baked sweet potato....

Cmon lis... You can get back on and ride that wagon hard! Yeeehaaaar!

I'm having bacon and egg this morning. But I'll forgo lunch... :D

Your right gonnaget my tracker out today. Had scrambled eggs and 1 sliceof toast for brekki and coffee. Probably a roast for lunch

Don't worry lis.. My weekend has been horrendous! Have a freezer full of ww ready meals for this week to help me get back some focus ( and to lose as much as poss before holiday on sat! Lol)

Haaa good work!

I had a roast but no roasties... Too much chicken so probably.well over my cals today. Still, I managed to.not eat.any roasties! ,-/

Back