Newbie here! Looking forward to getting to started :)

Salty23

Hi all, I've been trying to lose weight for the past 2 months and am always on the lookout for other people to talk to about diet and exercise.

I have lost some of my motivation lately as real life has been so hectic recently so I'm looking forward to getting back on the bandwagon. I'm not following a specific diet as I'm trying to make a whole lifestyle change as opposed to sticking to a rigid diet plan for a period of time. I mostly try to count calories and ensure that my portions are smaller as I am guilty of having eyes to big for my belly. I have an UP by Jawbone so I try to walk as much as I can, I also have an elliptical at home. I used to go to zumba 2 times a week however I then started doing Pilates and felt like I was getting a much better workout from that so I mostly do that now although I will occasional do a Jillian Michaels workout at home.

I've lost 10 inches overall from my TI and half a stone. I'm trying to shift all the weight I put on when I had my son 2 years ago! I want to lose about 60 pounds and improve my stamina and general fitness levels.

Sorry for the massive essay, I tend to get a bit ramble-y (not sure that's a word haha) when I'm talking about losing weight. So yeah, I've joined here to try and help me stay on track and keep motivated to work towards a healthier, skinnier me.

Back