Newbie here, needing heaps of support!

laurenmay

Gold Member
Hello everyone :)

I'm going to have to bore you all with my diet-life story... Right, where do I start? Lol..

I'm 21, and stand stumpy at only 5ft 3ins, and currently weigh 168lbs.. I have a nearly 10 month old son, and pre-pregnancy I was a teeny size 8 and weighed 133lbs, which quickly changed as I gained a whopping FIVE STONE during the pregnancy, a stone of which was lost when he was born due to him and the placenta & what not, but four stone was pure fat..

Through strict dieting, and spending at least an hour in the gym every morning, I lost the majority of the weight and within four months was down to 136lbs, and rid of my baby belly!

But then Christmas came, and went, and for some reason when Christmas left it took my willpower & motivation with it, and for the past four months or so I've done nothing but pig out to the point of eating myself sick! Everything that's bad for you, everything that piles on the pounds but is just too good to resist!.. I'm so down, and I know it's due to my weight & size. I refuse to go anywhere besides work, where I hide away in a baggy uniform, and at home I constantly live in pyjamas that are too big so hide all the lumps & bumps to a degree. A lot of people have commented on my weight gain, some even asking if I'm pregnant again! :( and I don't think my self esteem has ever been so low...

Silly thing is, I know how to diet. I know what my body needs to fuel itself & how much it takes to lose weight and keep it off, I know what exercises to do and how often to do them.. It's just I have ZERO willpower lately. But I have to get myself back into a healthy lifestyle and back on a strict diet & exercise regularly to lose what I've gained and feel happy again!

So tomorrow is my fresh start, and I'm hoping that with every pound lost I gain a bit of willpower and motivation back to spur me on to stick to it. But all I'm left wanting is support and diet buddies to egg me on!

Hope I didn't bore anyone too much, and I hope somebody out there wants to support me! x

Hi girls :)
Aww thank you Jaly, that's really sweet :) I just hope I can get myself back on the bandwagon as of tomorrow and kick myself up the butt & lose this weight! I'm laying in bed at the moment while my boyfriend is playing with the baby, as I feel so down and crappy about myself I just feel drained & wanna spend every minute of the day in bed! :( x

I wish I could go for a walk, but it's my bedtime now as I'm up at 5am to get the little one up and ready to spend the day with his nanny while I go to work! :( boo... But tomorrow is baby free evening, so it's off to the gym after work and hopefully that will put me in a good spirits and get me on the road to feeling happy and confident about myself again :)

Goodnight! and sweet dreams :) x

I'm good thanks :) ended up struggling too much to diet alone, so I've jumped on the CD bandwagon & am on day 2 :) what diet are you following again? xx

That's cool :) I'm hoping to only do CD for a short while until I get down to goal and then maintain by calorie counting.. It's not as hard and restricting as I though though, there's 6 steps and I'm on step 1 which is mainly just CD products, but then as you move up the steps you start introducing normal food and it's gets better then :) lol.. Am I right in thinking you're quite young? Sure I saw you post on another thread that you were young.. xx

:O bloody hell that's young! I don't remember being 15 now, seems like forever ago lol.. I'm 21 and thought I was young haha :) xx

Back