Total Solution Newbie here to say hi

KLW20

Hi :wavey:

Started Total Solution on Tuesday, 3 days in and im not finding it as difficult as I thought (fingers crossed it stays this way!)

I've struggled a little with the soups, so far had chicken & tomato and both I thought were disgusting. But is shall persevere and who knows I may enjoy the others ;)

My starting weight was 12st 10lbs hoping to get into the 10's - decided that enough is enough and that I will fit back into my size 10 jeans that I used to fit. My current job has played a big roll in my weight gain, I work rotating shifts including nights so my eating pattern isn't the best. I tend to go for quick and easy rather than healthy meals.

Really could use a diet buddy who could motivate me as that is my only downfall, food seems to always get the better of me.

Thanks for reading

Kim x

Hi Kim!

I'm totally with you on hoping it stays as easy as I've found it so far. Not that I've found it easy per say but MUCH easier than I thought. I haven't suffered too much hunger and seeing my first weigh in weight loss really motivated me if I was ever thinking it's not worth it.

I'm not a fan of the soups either but I could pretty much live on the shakes, and funnily enough that's what I'm doing ;)

I'm sure you'll be back into those size 10's soon! You should get them out and hang them somewhere you can see them every day so you can see your goal and think "I KNOW I'LL GET INTO YOU!!"

There's no maybe about it, you can do it! Good luck!

Sharna xx

Glad its all going well for you both!! and have to agree that the soups are yukky!!x

Back