Newbie here! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Want2bethin, 17 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Want2bethin

Want2bethin Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Not sure yet.
    Hi, I am Cassie and i found this forum and it looks to me like its going to be a massive help with my hopes to lose weight. The support looks amazing and everyone seems so possitive and nice.
    I am really looking forward to getting to know you all and to follow each of your stories.

Abit about me..
    I have been struggling with my weight now for about 2 and a half years. I am still quite young and i have a 16 month old son. I lose weight quite quickly and successfully, yet i am struggling to stay focused. I think this site is most probably my last resort. Last year i went to my lowest in 2 years and i went to 12 stone, i felt great but wanted at least another stone off before i was successfully my ideal weight (although ideally i wanted to lose more) Please wish me look - and i certainly wish you all the most upfront luck in the world - and my congrats to all of you that have been successful already.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

4. Tracer

Tracer Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(25.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Best of luck Cassie,

Hope you can get rid of the weight and keep it off this time...i've been doing the same for years myself but i'm gonna be 40 next year (aaaahhhh, how did that happen) and i want to get rid of some weight and KEEP IT OFF ...lol
    We can but try...best of luck........x

5. drbetteridge

drbetteridge Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.94%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi Cassie! Welcome aboard. It's a good thing you are trying to do something about your weight while you are still young. It definitely gets harder the older you get. I haven't been on here long, but it's prompted me to try again (have you seen the "inspirational slide show"?) It made me realize it can be done no matter how much you weigh. Anyway, good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.