1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

newbie here :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by vixkat, 28 August 2009 Social URL.

1. vixkat

vixkat Cambridge Consultant

hi ladies, i am not new to slimming world as this is my 4th time trying it, but i am new to this forum, i am now a mommie to 4 lovely children my youngest is now 7months and i have finally stopped breastfeeding him, and i really need to lose my weight of 3st that i have gained in the last 5 years.....i have joined my local sw, but looking for more support and motivation and i have found this fab forum!!! i am looking forward to being an active member and giving support too :)

I am a stay at home mum at the moment as my dh works away alot so temptation is always there on the lonely nights once kids are in bed....so i will be on here lots and i need you ladies to keep me on the straight and narrow path of not piggin out:D

We have booked a holiday to mexico and we go on december the 8th so i have 15 weeks to hopefully lose a stone :) thats my first goal....

looking forward to getting to know you all
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Hello there Vicky, welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. X
  4. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

hello vixkat, welcome to the forum - lot of great info here, wish you all the sucess with the SW diet
  5. JoJosing

JoJosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi vixkat,

Welcome its lovely here glad you could join us.
  6. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi vicky
    welcome and good to see you xx
  7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    Welcome aboard Hun! You sound a very sensible soul, that goal is really achievable! You won't have any trouble reaching it. Good luck and don't be afraid to post. The more the merrier!
  8. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Welcome to the best SW forum in the world

Good luck on your path to a healthier slimmer you.

Phil x
  9. vixkat

vixkat Cambridge Consultant

thank 4 the warm welcome all :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.