Newbie here

chocolate23

Hello all, forgot my username so starting all over again. Started the CD on 3rd September and only lost 8lb so far, could have been better if I resisted the odd chocolate and naughties here and there. Determined to give it a go properly now. Off to Ibiza in 3 weeks just to chill without the kids so would love to be a stone lighter at least. Good luck to all new starters, hard at the beginning but i'm sure well all get through it.:)

Hey there and :welcome2: to the forums hun! Well done on your loss so far, thats brilliant! You sound determined and have certainly done well so far even if you have had a few choccies and treats here and there (nothing wrong with that anyway, we can't deprive ourselves totally! ;) )

Looking forward to chatting and seeing you about the forums. :) x

Thanks Miss Mango. You don't seem to be doing too bad yourself. I've 5 stone to lose and am determined as I'm fed up of buying bigger clothes now. Can't wait to get back to my size 12 and also to be of better health. Will definately keep updating each week and look forward to your updates too

Thanks Miss Mango. You don't seem to be doing too bad yourself. I've 5 stone to lose and am determined as I'm fed up of buying bigger clothes now. Can't wait to get back to my size 12 and also to be of better health. Will definately keep updating each week and look forward to your updates too
Aw thanks very much hun, I've had a bit of a time lately where my weight has stayed the same so its been a little frustrating but I'm still determined to keep going!

I too cannot wait to get back into smaller dress sizes and I have a wardrobe full of gorgeous clothes which are now too tight, I HAVE to get back into them!

Good luck and chat soon! :) x

Welcome. Well done on your weight loss so far. I am also doing the CD.

Hi and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your weight loss so far!
Onwards and Downwards
Sharkbait1983 x

Back