Newbie here :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by Nicola87, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Nicola87

Nicola87 Gold Member

Weight Watchers Propoints
    Hi everyone :)

Ive been lurking on here for a while now and have so far got lots of very helpful tips :) thought its about time i posted!

Bit of background - im Nicola and im 24 in two weeks :D, work in a dental practice around the corner from my house!

I have been doing WW discover since July 2010 and have so far lost just over 2 stone and managed to keep it off! After xmas i started WW again but my heart wasnt really in it and tbh just couldnt be bothered, it was cold and snowy and i wanted stodge!!

I really want to give 100% this time as i know this diet works if you stick to it and stay within your points.

My sisters wedding is at the end of May and i am a bridesmaid, if thats not motivation i dont know what is!!!

Hoping to lose another stone by then which i think is do-able :) I am allowed 25 points per day

and that concludes my waffle!!! xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.