Newbie Here

LeleQ1987

Hello :D
I'm Lele. I was diagnosed with PCOS almost 2 years ago.
I've just joined SW with a target loss of about 35lbs by Sept.

My problems started about 2 months before I had my copper coil removed. When having it removed my Dr told me she was surprised it was still there as it had come down from the neck of my womb. Since then I have had really erratic periods ranging from one every 3-4 months then sometimes only about 3 weeks between!
I have had all necessary tests done etc and the next stage for me is treatment (given I get my BMI down :( )
The tricky part is that my partner & I are also trying for baby #2.

I'm hoping that whatever meds I am given plus my weight loss will help me
xxx

Hi hun iv just started total food replacement diet and its working a treat I lost 7 pound in four day

Sent from my E10i using MiniMins

Oh good luck!

I haven't found it too bad. Quite enjoying it. Though was a little discouraged this morning when I got up & weighed myself to see it says I've put 4lb ON! Think I might re-weigh later or tomorrow morning with a new batter in my scales. Before I weighed, it kept saying 0.4lbs with nothing on it! Strange...

I'm always 2lb heavier on my hone scales compared to what I am in my sw wi so dint be disheartened :)

Thanks!
I put a new battery in & re-weighed!

Which reminds me, can anyone tell me how to update a weight ticker?

Hey Lele! Good luck to you :)
Hope you get No 2 soon!!

Also if you click on your ticker picture it will take you to the site to update it :)

xxx

Hey Lele! Good luck to you :)
Hope you get No 2 soon!!

Also if you click on your ticker picture it will take you to the site to update it :)

xxx

thank you!! with losing weight I am hoping I'll be able to naturally! Just hopefully not in the next 5 months with my wedding in October lol

I tried to update my ticker but it wouldn't take my pin, so keep having to make a new one every week... :/

Well seems losing weight has done something...have had my period every month from march, instead of the once every 3 months it had been for a while.

I've to ring the hospital 2moro regarding my HSG test which I'm slightly freaking about :/

Back