Newbie here!

clare_lou2909

Hi all :wave_cry:...new here and looking for inspiration for meal ideas. My SW meeting is on Tuesday mornings..so far so good (i hope)!
Today my food diary goes like this
Breakfast-2 buttered 2 syns wholemeal toast-hexa
topped with 2 laughing cow-hexb
Plum and few grapes.
Lunch-grapes,apple,strawberries,melon
Tea-King prawns (lots of) Big salad...Seafood sauce,2 blobs of-4 syns.
Snacks-Pot noodle-6 syns
12 syns

Is this all correct,can someone advise please..I really felt like iv had a fab day...just hope it works! x

Last edited:
Looking at others food diaries and thinking Im not really eating enough...tho I feel stuffed,maybe I need to calm it with the fruit!

Hi Clare :) firstly welcome x
Honestly don't think your eating enough, your lunch was all super free fruit. How about cutting back the fruit at lunch and having something far more substantial.
Check out other diaries, I tend to have one or two pieces of fruit a day but I know everyone's different.
Lunch ideas could be rice or pasta salad. Meat or fish with big salad. Soups or leftovers if you prefer something hot. Satie if you haven't used your B option at brekkie.
Dinner sounds yum but again how about a jacket potato on side, doesn't have to be big.
You just need to find what works for you but is def important to eat plenty of free foods as well as super free foods.

Wishing you lots of ask xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks,thats what I needed to hear..well today is slightly better..

Breakfast-Banana and Banana Mullerlight
Lunch-King prawns,salad,dressing-2 syns,pasta,2 slices buttered-2 syns wholemeal bread-hexa
Dinner-Shephards pie,brocolli,cauliflower,gravy-2 syns Butter in mash-2 syns Cheese on top-hexb,
Snacks-Grapes,4 softmints-4 syns
12 syns
Hmm,still doesnt seem as much as others! Everyday my syns seem to be going on dressings and spreads haha!

Last edited:
Eeek bad dayyesterday,suppose I have to have the odd treat,just hope it doesnt go against me...must get to the gym on Monday!
Breakfast-2 slices buttered-2 syns wholemeal toast-hexb,banana,strawberry mullerlight
Lunch-Tuna pasta Salad,dressing-2 syns
Dinner-Battered fish-8 syns,Mushy peas
Snacks-Cream egg-9 syns Apple
21 syns

Back