Step 1 Sole Source Newbie here :)

kittygill

Hi

Just thought I would join this forum to make some CD buddies as I am in for the long haul... 6 stone to lose. I am amazed by all your stories and must admit I was on a wobble today after partner made himself some chips!!! I am on day 5 and have stuck to it 100 percent. First weigh in is on Tuesday so will let you know......fingers crossed. :D

I started Thursday. Good luck and I'm sure you will be very pleased with your first weigh in after reading others weigh ins, some amazing losses. Xx

Welcome kittygil:welcome2:

Well done on getting to day 5 and staying 100%:clap::clap::clap:

This place is GREAT support! Enjoy and good luck with your journey x

Thank you, day 4 for me tomorrow. First weigh in Thursday evening, nervous but excited. Will be 100% as I even felt guilty having a black tea yesterday after my CDC text me saying it was allowed I still felt I'd been naughty. Oh well got a 3 yr old and 9 mth old to chase after so a bit of a boost. Lol! Xx

Thank you, day 4 for me tomorrow. First weigh in Thursday evening, nervous but excited. Will be 100% as I even felt guilty having a black tea yesterday after my CDC text me saying it was allowed I still felt I'd been naughty. Oh well got a 3 yr old and 9 mth old to chase after so a bit of a boost. Lol! Xx

You are kept busy with with two young children and you will need your tea break...after two weeks you will be able to have the CD bars, they are yum, yum:drool:
Good luck with weigh in on Thursday!

lol after looking at some peoples weight loss in their first week, hopefully you will be buzzing. Dont forget to come back on and let us know!! I will update on Tuesday. I am hoping they say I have lost 5 stone and I can go to chippy on way home lmao. Seriously, I am going to be 100 percent and see what I can achieve. Keep chasing your babies round, could be worth a couple of pound :) xx

Fingers crossed we are all buzzing every weigh in. Bring out them black dresses this Christmas as I've been hiding under batwing maxi dresses for far to long now, ha! Xx

Kitty, lol at the chippy comment! X

Hi I'm new to SS as well.. this is my 2nd week and in week 1 lost 11lb :)

Come on CDers we CAN do this :)

That's fantastic scooby. Bet your over the moon with your first week. Well done xx

Yes I am Dwyer.. and Ive already got family saying they can already see a difference.. I can't see it bu can feel it.. its weird laying in bed and just having a flatter tum its ace.. this is always one place when I know I've lost weight cos of the stomach.

How you finding it? Whats your favourites so far?

xx

That's great, helps when people notice as you feel it's all worth it.

Im doing great thanks, day 4 nearly over and I expected to feel low and food withdrawals by now. Thankfully not. Loving the chocolate shake, yummy! I do hope the next few months go quick though as I want to reach target
. Been dieting since may and lost 3 stone by doing rosemary Conley and boot camp 3 times a week. Feels like I've been dieting for years, lol! Xx

Hi I'm new to SS as well.. this is my 2nd week and in week 1 lost 11lb :)

Come on CDers we CAN do this :)

Welcome scooby and well done on losing 11lbs:happy096:

That's great, helps when people notice as you feel it's all worth it.

Im doing great thanks, day 4 nearly over and I expected to feel low and food withdrawals by now. Thankfully not. Loving the chocolate shake, yummy! I do hope the next few months go quick though as I want to reach target
. Been dieting since may and lost 3 stone by doing rosemary Conley and boot camp 3 times a week. Feels like I've been dieting for years, lol! Xx

Well done Dwyer on losing 3 stone! Very impressive:happy096:

:) Thanks mini , hope your well x

Keeping good thank you and feel determined to make September a good weight loss month for me...well that's the plan:D

Back