NEWBIE!! Hiya, Day 1 :-)

Kilobel

Ok so yes I am smiling lol even tho its day 1 & I am sooo hungry & cold & really really want to eat but I am not going to & am impressed I have got through teh day to be honest.
I have batteld with Lipotrim for months & have been lucky to get past day 3 so am determined that a new diet & a counsellor (cos LT I just got weighed & paid) will inspire me & help me through my journey.
I have a lot of weight to lose :-( so am hoping thsi becomes habit & gets easier

So hi everyone & well done to all you losers
Niki8
x

Hi Kilobel and good luck xx

hi and good luck. after the first few days it does get a lot easier. you don't even feel hungry. just keep positive and if you ever need anything there is always someone on here with answers, advice or motivation. keep us posted! x x

Hey
Just wanted to wish you luck on your cd journey.. It really is a great diet.. its just getting through those first few days. but then it gets so much easier.. Drink lots of water and stick with it hon . before you know it your be feeling fab and getting closer and closer to your goal x

hi nicki
Good job you started now rather than in the winter cos you feel cold all the time then . things we do hehe .
Get a hot water bottle to hand cos today don't look good .
Lets get you past day 3 , just think if you feel weak it will pass just bare it out and it will fade , thats when you need surrport.

Hi and good luck, as everyone has mentioned there is plenty of support available as and when you need it so your cd journey will be less of a struggle when you get to a "difficult stage". It really is fantastic to see the losses each week and is a motivator itself to work towards the next weeks weigh in.

Thanks everyone :)
Just managed to get through a rugby gala & was even on the cake & sweet stall OMG.
I had Porridge for breakfast in the hope that summat a bit solid will make me feel full & it really did work I think :)
Am struggling at mo cos just cooked babies teas & one of em has fallen asleep so her plate is sat there just sjuting me but I came out of the room & sat here instead so thats an achievement for me :)
Am feeling quite positive & altho weekends are difficult my main days will be Mon & Tues when I am at college cos they are all skinnies & try to get me to eat aarrgh!!!
My counsellor has let me take 2 bars just for these days in teh hope that it will work for me so fingers crossed I will be in Ketosis by Monday & manage fight the thin 'friends' lol
I will be regular on here :) Wasnt sure whether to post here or 100% board
I am on Sole source by the way :)
Good luck everyone
Niki
x

Hi Kilobel,
Just wanted to welcome you. CD is really good. i was on LT too and had good reults but I like to variety and CDC's with Cambridge. the first week to 10 days can be hard going but if you are determined, this diet will not fail you.... Be strong... good luck

Well done to get through being near cakes and not picking! Jools x
It was easy?? Cant say I woudl think that now tho as my belly is rumbling, so black coffee here I come :)
Bought a prom dress I gotta shrink a bit to get into & cant afford another one lol

Hi and welcome - doesnt really matter if you post on here or 100% forum alot post on both so whichever suits the subject of post better.

You sound so positive and am sure you will do fine -

well done for resisting temptation today - alot of us find the weekends difficult (withe kids or not as we are out of the usual routine) so we spend alot of time on here and especially the hour by hour thread just to make sure we keep on track!

Good luck and keep us posted how you are doing xxx

Hi Kilobel congratulations on getting through day 1 :) I've had my first weigh in after a week and I've lost 6lb - it would've taken me about a month to lose that on another diet like WW. Stick with it and keep drinking the water and it does get easier.

Hi Kilobel
Like everyone says, it does get easier. And you got through temptation today, proving that you have the willpower to do this!
What is your prom dress like and when is the prom? xx

hi i'm a newbie too

hiya, im starting on wednesday and just de-carbing till then! lol
hope your first few days will go smoothly, maybe we could buddy up and support each other?:)

hiya, im starting on wednesday and just de-carbing till then! lol
hope your first few days will go smoothly, maybe we could buddy up and support each other?:)
Sounds good to me I will need a 'friend' I think lol especially with hubby keeping being 'kind' & offering me food Aarrghh!!

Hi Kilobel
Like everyone says, it does get easier. And you got through temptation today, proving that you have the willpower to do this!
What is your prom dress like and when is the prom? xx
Thanks hun
Managed to resist my hubby offering take away last night, god knows how & it was painful as I ended up going to sleep so upset at 9pm but hey it saved me suffering the Eurovision lol. He thinks he is being 'kind' Men eh?
Anyway I wont let him keep me fat & as upset as I was last night cos I nearly caved I have woke up today & he has made me determined to show him I can do this & god help him when I do lol

My prom dress is stunning (of course lol) Will try & post a pic. It was made to be a wedding dress but is red & they said while I have it altered & teh trail removed I coudl have a panel put in teh back but NO WAY JOSE!!! I am gonn afit in it & be able to breath lol.
It is starpless & all jeweled on top the goes out at hips & is kinda pin tucked all over with the jewels, really is flattering tho & trust me I tried alot where my arse woudl of carried a round of drinks back to the table on :) but thsi one makes me look gorgeous & I didnt think I woudl say that.
The ball is 27th June so about 6weeks away so thats plenty of time for me to do some serious weight shifting !!
Wish me luck
Niki
x

Back