Newbie (I think)

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hello :)

I used to do JUDDD and did really well with it but I am thinking about this 5:2 as it would fit in well with my life!
I was looking at Slimming World but cannot really afford it unfortunately!

I have just ordered the Fast Cook 5:2 book off Amazon for a good read! I was wondering how everyone found this when fitting it into normal life?

I need to lose weight as I have bad knees and weight bearing is a nightmare! I do walk a lot and eat pretty well but need a push to get me (finally) to where I want to be!

Any advice would be lovely!

Thanks

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth I've ordered a book also from Amazon it comes tomorrow. It's a 5:2 food book for one I'm hoping it has easy meals for me to cook. I'm starting in February:) so I will look forward to following your progress. I wonder if we have ordered the same book lol :D

Hi Ruth I've ordered a book also from Amazon it comes tomorrow. It's a 5:2 food book for one I'm hoping it has easy meals for me to cook. I'm starting in February:) so I will look forward to following your progress. I wonder if we have ordered the same book lol :D

Hi there!

I bet we probably did!!! I'm looking forward to seeing how we do :) I'm looking forward to next week when I will hopefully starting just need to get through this book :)
Think I will be doing Tuesday and Thursday as fasting days!

I did something similar and have no issues fasting! Just have no weight scales etc so thinking of going to boots on my lunch break to get weighed....

Ruth
X

Hi there!

I bet we probably did!!! I'm looking forward to seeing how we do :) I'm looking forward to next week when I will hopefully starting just need to get through this book :)
Think I will be doing Tuesday and Thursday as fasting days!

I did something similar and have no issues fasting! Just have no weight scales etc so thinking of going to boots on my lunch break to get weighed....

Ruth
X
Hi my book arrives today I'm going to try and it in the evenings ready for next month. Yes going to boots can be handy for some people. I'm going to stick with Monday and Thursday and see how I get on. :) my fitness pal is good for tracking.

Hi Ruth...I think I remember you from WW a couple of years back! I have been doing 5:2 for a while..I have a diary if you want any ideas for fasts. Let us know how you are getting on :) x

Hello!

I remember you too!!!

Thanks very much will have a look. Have literally just moved house so I am starting tomorrow :)

Hope you're well :)

Ruth
X

Back