Newbie in 10 mins!

Gunna-make-it

Hiya!! I am going to my very first Rosemary C meeting today with 45 mins aerobics after... reaally need to get back into shape after having my baby 9 months ago... leaving in 10 mins!!!!

Will create a new ticker when I am done xx

Thanks - wow you have done really well..
Yesterday was fun and I was soooo motivated. This morning started off well too although now I am STARVING!!!! I just want to eat :(

Thanks - wow you have done really well..
Yesterday was fun and I was soooo motivated. This morning started off well too although now I am STARVING!!!! I just want to eat :(

Glad you enjoyed it. I found on my 1st week I did an exercise dvd mid week as well. Never heard of before. Weigh today and not hoping much as TOTM as well. But I have lost 1/2 inch off waist so pleased about that.:)

I don't have my WI until Saturday - I have stuck to it 100% and have been going out for power walks etc to help things along! I made the Quorn cheesy bake yesterday and found it difficult to finnish, it was huge and I was sooo full ha ha ha..
Well done on your loss - that is great! Can't wait for Sat now!!

hey,im joing RC tom!cant wait!found myself stuffing today tho, as know gonna be restricted lol.can you post the quorn recipe you said u had?thanks x

The recipe for cheesy quorn bake will be in the little green book you will be given at your first class - it really is quite yummy! If you still need it give me a shout!

Back